Minecraft

are there anymore griefing traps wintermute?

Alightsoul is gaslighting. Just don’t pay him any mind

Hi Kyle,

I am sorry to hear about the lava in your base. You should be more careful about where you start mining holes - I hear there’s a lot of that stuff down there at bedrock level!

I’d be especially careful if you go looking for your hidden beacon in the chasm by Krazy’s House near spawn.

Sincere Regards,

Winter’s Mute

You two are both doing good things for the community. Trade stations, enchant tables, pathways to villages, etc.

Can’t you both get along and further this community instead of tearing it apart?

You know I always had the intention of this and kyle is the one that upset it with his continued griefing and gaslighting

I hate to see this written out as if it’s a back-and-forth thing here and now when in reality it was two weeks of misery at his hands up to now when i finally did something about it

Along those lines, I do expect that when I eventually log back in and do my best to patch things over after pressure from all of the enablers on this server what will eventually happen is my base gets griefed again or dotakyle starts typing some stupid shit and we just go back to how the thread was before

Im surprised anyone even gives him the time of day after learning he lied about the chicken thing and tried to make me look like an ass in the thread for insisting it was him.

If you really cared you might get on the server instead of posting here. You guys need to work this out.

Anyways heres my plan

I’m going to take my time raiding this mansion and then make my way back to spawn

If I think things have cooled off by that time I will be returning the beacon to Ohblarr. DotaKyle is not permitted to come near me or talk to me.

If I get back to spawn and he’s still griefing I will just log out for the night and he can take some more time to think about his actions.

I am on the server

I’ll broadcast the mansion if anybody cares to see it. You guys know the url

whats the stream :)

Kyle’s not invited

. asdf.

idiot with my shit in his inventory, trying to grief me again.

then getting banned right after putting lava on my shit(which i was able to cover and prevent from burning everything)

do u just ctrl + f my name in every thread

I think i’m fully entitled to pull a harmless prank on dotakyle after all he has put me through

I was even honest and upfront about it and showed him what I was doing on my stream before i did it

kkat gave u a chance to just be honest and not troll but you wouldn’t stop.

Kyle’s evil and griefed and gaslighted me for 2 weeks

I was still playing on the server and had told Ohblarr I would give his shit back (not interested in interacting with dotakyle) however if I am to be banned that’s fine

Kyle is manipulative and compulsively griefs so it will come around to each of you eventually and you’ll learn.

Also you can check the vod to see him pathetically trying to manipulate kkat lol I had to turn the chat off just disgusting

Oh im not actually banned

I will turn the stream back on

. . . .a