Minecraft

Village update:

The distant villages have been connected to spawn via a nether portal network called the Silk Road. On the Spawn end of the Silk Road is a Trading Post.

How it works:
-If you see an item you need, you can take it.
-If you have surplus of some item or have a farm you'd like to share with the community, you can dump it in a chest and others will come by and grab as they need.
-Try not to be only taking shit. If you take something, try to also contribute or plan to contribute in the future.
-If people want a personalized space in the trading post or have a lot to dump, there are chests on the ground level which you can customize to your needs and fill (provided they are not already in use by somebody else)

Location of trading post is the mountain above spawn.

The Silk Road portals are connected to the two Villages and to the End Portal SCSF found. However, I am still working on making the paths clearer so they should not be considered fully operational.

No one plays anymore

Village Instructions:

If you do go to one of the villages, keep in mind that we need to keep the villagers alive and they die very, very easily.

Right now they are locked in their houses (doors are blocked) and the houses are lit thoroughly with torches.

If you do enter the houses, make sure the villagers do not escape and try to replace the dirt blocks when you enter/leave.

Villagers will be constantly trying to escape houses during the day. Don’t let them. They will walk into a hole and die.

Be aware that zombies can destroy doors and kill villagers at night. They can also spawn inside houses if the house is not lit enough.

Also keep an eye out for DotaKyle as he has been known to kill villagers for sport.

Server had 6 people on it today

We are having issues with lag due to too many people and not enough server resources

All of the other players are way ahead of me (with the exception of Krazy Kat)

killed wither today, got beacon set up.

servers far from dead my dear jdance.

Instructions will be coming tomorrow about treasure maps (some will be up for grabs), navigating the Silk Road, and distant biomes which are now accessible due to the portal network.

Also, if players are interested in adding a home portal in their base, we can figure out how to get that hooked up.

When I asked if I could come see the wither dotakyle said No

he then ran off in a random direction before I could see where he was going and the two of them killed it without me ever seeing it

now if I want to meet the wither it will be like 5 hours of farming nether skull guys in order to build it myself

Ever since krazykat went full sjw the server died. Because of the whitelist.

Krazy Kat isn’t sjw he’s just taking a little time to get your name added to the list

Can I please play?

In 50 years when the buildings are obsolete then I will TNT them with ya’lls permission. I’ll be the planned demolition guy.

ohblar and i spent hours and lost both our inventories once to get that wither boss, we weren’t risking bringing along a noob.

Also SCSF was sperging out when he couldn’t get his portals to work properly because I had built a passage FROM SPAWN TO THOUSANDS OF BLOCKS FROM SPAWN

this is why I don’t think young people should be allowed to watch anime

what is the “risk” in “bringing a noob”

I can’t play ? :disappointed_relieved:

you could die and blame us, we weren’t going to take responsibility.

you tend to get yourself into trouble and blame others.

total nonsense

I had clearly dumped my gear beforehand, knew exactly what I was getting into, and have literally never blamed you for anything

You’re projecting - you’re the one who got into a bunch of fights with benny and then took out your emotions on the rest of the server

2 Likes

You’re just prone to generally antisocial/unpleasant behaviors kyle

It’s annoying to be on a server where I think I’m playing with a COMMUNITY and the other people are just unpleasant and looking to parallel play at best

Kyle why did you passively aggressively like and unlike his comment? This is the kind of behavior he is talking about

and when I say “other people” i really only mean you and when I say you I really only mean half the time

half the time you’re friendly and fine to be around

the other half you’ve got some chip on your shoulder and want to argue with me about some stupid shit instead of just admitting you’re being a dick without cause