Minecraft

You know what I don’t have time

did not find anything

thanks for watching

I need to figure out how those explorer maps work as I thought the white dot indicated which direction I was supposed to travel but after about 10 mins of walking in that direction i’m fairly certain that wasn’t the case

tried to do the expand thing to make them zoomed out but it kind of looks like you just have to guess and eventually come across the right area

which sucks

There are three types of explorer maps: woodland, ocean, and buried treasure. The maps differ from a normal map, in that it shows the area’s land-water outline, as well as an orange striated texture for areas below sea level, and the blank map texture for land above sea level. The maps show a section of land that contains a woodland mansion, ocean monument or buried treasure respectively. This may not be the nearest such structure to the player. The structures are displayed as a small icon. If the player icon is smaller than it would be on a normal map, that means the player is a great distance away. When the player is less than 1027 blocks away from the map border, the icon will return to the proper size. When the player reaches the map’s area of land (512*512), the map will fill in like a normal map.

The basic functions of a buried treasure explorer map are similar to that of the other two. However, instead of showing the structure icon on the map, it shows a red X instead. The buried treasure structure is located on the same X and Z coordinates as the middle of the X. To locate the chest spot, hold the treasure map with both hands, not in the offhand slot.

Yes but how do I find out where to go if my icon isn’t showing on the map

Thanks

have you tried /locate Mansion with the village cartographer

I think that’s a cheat and thus wouldn’t be enabled for regular users on our server

You sure you’re not on the map? You might be a teeny dot in the very corner or something. You should post the pic

Tnt

:bomb:

I think you need a much larger map, and look for a small part of it that matches the treasure map.

@big_ass

I will post shots of all the maps. The world map I have is VERY large, as you saw. I may make another large one with the village at its center.

Thank you.

Wish I had more time to play. I want to build an epic base.

If someone wants to be modded to clear out the spawn and create something there, send me a pm.

Here