Moderator Action Logs

imagine

The prompt: Explain in words why Brendan should be banned

Your response: Line 1: You're stupid and assessing poorly. Line 2: You're mad. Line 3: You're stupid and should be able to think what I'm thinking without me saying it. Line 4: You're stupid and need to recall when we last talked about this. Comma: You think you're hot shit

Complete failure to say simply and directly what the issue is.

Anyways I'm done discussing, that was your one chance and it wasn't productive. My position stands that your participation on the site (or just interaction with me) isn't healthy, you're in old Nadota "start arguments for attention" mode, and that's the last time I'll entertain it.

@SOPHIE It's my official position and Osiris's official position that Brendan should be allowed to post unmolested from the GEORGE_FLOYD account and allowed to sign mafia games. The rest of your moderation team likely agrees, with the exception of LBJ who, in tandem with the orange poster above, destroyed the website and pushed everybody away with his terrible decision making and toxic website participation not so long ago. I won't be taking any action on the Brendan ban and will be leaving it to you to decide whether to take this opinion into account.

1 Like

there have been no less than three people on that account, posting erratic inflammatory shit, since i've made any posts in recent days. that should be sufficient reasoning to not allow a(1) user to participate in a mafia game on said account. especially considering that brendan is also Lwyrup and treewonseven.

a big q.q to your locker room equilibrium being disturbed by receiving a good natured ribbing in kind.

brendanator on the situation

[6:35 PM]
317 (second chances):

1. he said he wanted to quit namafia forever.
  2. he asked one of us to take the keys and lock him out
  3. i changed the email, changed the password, and logged out every other session from the acc
  4. nobody has logged in to the george account since i've taken control
  5. i haven't given the password to anyone
  6. i no longer use the lwyrup accyou can verify that all of this is true if the ip logs have timestamps. i haven't used the lwyrup account since and nobody except me is using or has access to george

granted jones made an account and started posting again 1 week later, as we knew he would, but as long as lwyrup aka 317heaven aka brendan aka the brendanator doesn't share the account himself it seems fine

i'd screenshot but im not a high effort poster

the problem here is with jones making a dozen accounts and whoring them out when he gets bored and needs attention, but everyone was willing to look past it because jones types funny shit and gets involved in the site. punishing brendan seems pointless

It really doesn't matter all the nonsense happening behind the scenes. We moderate accounts.

1. If an account is breaking rules it gets actioned by a moderator
  2. If a user sees rulebreaking that hasn't been actioned by a moderator, the user can flag it for moderator attention.
  3. If a person evades an account ban by multi-accounting, we take action on the accounts that participated (which is rule-breaking - see item 1)

Beyond that it really doesn't matter if a user in good standing wants to create 6 accounts, if a user in good standing wants to share an account with another user in good standing, whatever bizarre drama is happening with this person and that person and their ability to use just 1 account on the site. Basically all questions about this can be answered by looking at items 1 and 3.

And we've all known Jones (really all of Goy Club) for years now, we know what to expect with his multi-accounting behavior (including Nyte who frequently participated in it), and by this point we also know where the line is with his posting (clearly what he was posting recently was fine/didn't cross the line established for him, as he's been allowed to post like that for a while and we've all understood it's just Jones. For me it crosses a line when it becomes a personal attack directed at one user specifically (like Nyte's posting), and that's where he's been actioned in the past)

These precedents are all fairly clearly-set at this point and I don't feel anybody has any confusion about them. It's really only a problem to type it out clearly because somebody will inevitably try to test the boundaries and then get banned.

That's all a very long-winded way of saying I don't think Brendan needs to defend his sole ownership of the account nor the fact that he doesn't have any other accounts at all. It really doesn't matter. If he's not breaking rules he can do whatever he wants with accounts.

and by all hundred words you erase the necessity for needing it to be stated clearly because moderators will "just take action" when it's flagged or seen.
continue as usual!

hes not punished though

Meow

i typed the wrong words

i dont understand why @Osiris @SOPHIE or @Nyte are even entertaining this.
It's literally unfiltered attention seeking by Jones, 317, Alightsoul, and Lucky Artist.
Brendan has two accounts and can switch to them any time. Nobody cares about the george floyd account, nobody thinks it's funny.

The only reason anyone is arguing this is because you guys keep responding to them.

4 Likes

he's right

Outrage farming xd

1 Like

do the right thing ■■■

2 Likes

Greetings, Gamers!

6 Likes

Can we just play a game?

2 Likes

Time traveler mafia is ready to start any time