Moderator Tryouts

With the recent explosion of site drama and threads requiring moderator action, I’ve been reached out to for advice on which posters might be good moderators for the site.

As a natural American-born citizen, I felt it would only be fair to open this up to the forum at large.

Here’s how it will work: You’ll be given three questions. You will respond to the three questions in the thread.

Your responses to these questions will be evaluated by a panel of judges and you will be given a numerical value (out of 10) assessing your readiness to be an NAMafia.com Moderator.

If you have any questions you may PM them directly to Daniel.

The Questions
  1. No doubt you’ve seen the latest drama. Have a look at this thread and respond who you would like to ban.
  2. Here is a random sampling of 4 recent threads from General Chat. Explain how you would rename them and/or move them to different subforums:
Show Threads

https://namafia.com/t/increasing-rate-of-new-threads-in-the-general-subforum/1143?u=wintermute
Fasertfvboonvgytssaw356:_4"_-7(!_$3)99+:-7-:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Regarding Dan's Moderator Failings
OFFICIAL: ATTN: OFFICIAL: ITT: THREAD ABOUT OTHER THREADS INCLUDING THE OFFICIAL ITT: BLOG THREAD

1. You’ve just been @'d in a thread and accused of not taking the right moderator actions! How do you respond?
Response Template

NAME:
Tell us a little about yourself:

Responses (5000 words or less ea)-
1:
2:
3:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

He said it again!

Not very funny!

Please remove all of NMAGane’s posts from my thread. They are off-topic and nobody wants to read them.

Name: DEEPTHROAT

1. Ban alightsoul
  2. Shut up retard
  3. Shut up retard

I win, mod me

You’re the one making bad comedy threads.

Name lbj
1 I’m a god (see:Christianity)
2 I’m the best at mafia
3 I got a big ol dick

Ez clap

Hahahaha!

Only 1 of those is a lie hint it’s #3

Was JUST thinking the same thing o_O

We should move this convo into itt:blog it’s quite stimulating

He can’t post there. He can post in the official goy club blog tho, as can you

Unfortunately I only have real conversations in the itt:blog thread :confused:

We havent had a need for moderators yet.

Disagree there’s always a need for lbj

1. Ban no one
  2. No renames
  3. Ignore them outright

When do I get mod?

If I was moderator I would have already deleted this thread and all of its responses

If I was mod we’d enter our second golden age