Monkey pox

Waffles haha

I thought he was a strong supporter of scientific racism and eugenics, isn't that what abortion is?

i dunno man ask him

1 Like

to be clear i dislike the idea of abortion and i think it might be looked back on as a bit of a dark topic in the future but i have no interest in playing goalie on what other people should do to their bodies and lives

Agreed.

Ah yes the all or nothing argument, a classic of Reddit tier liberals since forever

No man is perfect especially in his commitment to god, I make progress towards living my life in the same manner as jesus did but I still sin, and I make mistakes, as I am only human. So yes, I believe in god, and Christ as our savior and find that sacrificing children is abhorrent regardless of my religious beliefs. Killing children being considered wrong and evil has nothing to do with a belief in god but I suppose if I had no faith then the world is nihilistic place where killing children ultimately has no difference towards the heat death of the universe but I choose not to give in to nihilism.

Keep killing babies

1 Like

So telling a bitch close your legs and done be a whore is too much?

What does this have to do with the holocaust though and the rest of my post though? Seems like this answer is more of a rehearsed monologue (with a powerpoint presentation of funny pictures) than a response to any of my points.
Also the "all or nothing" retort goes the same way for you - pro choice doesn't mean that they're satanic ritualists, I'm quite sure that republican figureheads are also participating in child sacrifice as often as the democrat ones.

It's a binary argument; You either want more black people in your country or not. If you do, then ban abortion.

Yes Republican figureheads are still evil, but your comments in other posts about the Holocaust were made after I had already began creating the previous post in my head

Also seeing this argument on /pol/ from literal CIA shills (the same type of people who say “how is Ukraine Nazis when the president is Jewish KEK”). Killing unborn babies is wrong, I don’t care if it results in more Mexicans and black people, it’s still wrong.

I mean the main thing is this isn’t going to stop people from getting abortions, it’s just going to stop people from getting safe abortions

I don’t think there’s any point arguing about morality, it’s just a backwards braindead and stupid thing to do this

literally like 70% of people do not support this

do you just not care about democracy? or what

It’s backwards and brain dead to argue about if it’s morally correct to kill unborn children?

Did I read that correctly

First off, it doesn't matter what the type of person is that makes an argument or what their other beliefs are, you must compartmentalize and learn to discuss ideas, not people. Otherwise I could just lump you in with every braindead redneck that also advocates to ban birth control pills and condoms.

Second, killing unborn babies is wrong - I agree with you; however, killing adults is also wrong - but wars still are fought for "the greater good", you must be willing to make sacrifices for the future of your country even if it means breaking a few eggs. You can't seriously think that this will result in a better future for America.
You must go through rough times before you reach the christian utopia - consider it a trial from God himself to test the women of the world.

it’s a bunch of old men using some bullshit technicality to do something extremely unpopular (and open the door to overturning gay marriage)

how could anyone support this

Yes let them drive across state lines to get abortions whatever at least it can be decided on a state level instead of being sanctioned by the federal government nationwide

Do not engage with insom

1 Like