"Moral and Economic implications of stealing groceries from a Supermarket chain in a collapsing economy"

He was screaming at me about how I was jealous about all the Nintendo Switch games that he has and I don't. Stole an entire library of Mario games and he's personally hurt that I don't think his crimes are cool.

By all Moral Referencing that can be done over all our interactions in this teamspeak, you are by far more evil than me in all regards, which is why you're preoccupied with this concept in the first place

1 Like

No its not fine

Why not?

People should be held to higher standards kest they turn out as forum users

And it's not a Self Satisfying, controlled type of Evil. It's just a compeltely uncontrolled, self pitying type of Evil which makes it even worse.

You are literally consumed by sin. At 10 AM I had to turn my teamspeak off because you and chris were flirting over "private torrent tracker invites" and "stealing lana del rey music" and 8 hours later you come home to talk about how you stole a pallet of chewing gum from the grocery store.

1 Like

Jones is literally The guy Who gets mad about The xbox and shoves The remote up his ass in invisible protest. Harmless and with good intentions

2 Likes

Key highlights: Toprak contemplating the moral justifications of murder in regards to "what he can loot from the mob".

1 Like

I am much taller than that; that guy is your sized.

1 Like

Would probably answer yes to the question "would you kill a random person if you could get away with it" like a few other posters I can think of

Nobody would kill a random person

Jones wouldn't. It would be immoral

I would detonate a nuclear bomb within the continental US without any hesitancy.

1 Like

Moral paragon

Jones posts about murdering people on the forum regularly which is more morally wrong than stealing gum from walmart (in my personal view)

1 Like

It's easy to believe that this is true, but i've witnessed him formulate sentences with the sole intention of malicious hurtful intent towards people in the blink of an eye, also witnessed him calling some woman (who probably did nothing to him) a fat drunkard days after he left her apartment.

2 Likes

Depends on how you feel about Kappitalism

What are you talking about