Movies Thread

music from Tenet goes surprisingly hard

just got into succession, not sure why the show isn't more hyped. fucking hilarious. also the intro is fucking minted

"annnnd he's back.. like a pedo on parole" is a line I am going to shamelessly steal and use in real life

Trying to watch Being John Malkovich for the third time.
Every time I try to watch it something happens.

Even now I get interrupted.
Is this a sign?
It makes me wonder.

Need your suggestions for extremely, extremely dumb shows on netflix (but still believable)

This girl keeps coming over to "watch netflix" but I am curving her (retain gang) by pretending I actually think she just wants to watch netflix. Want to see how ridiculous of a show I can get her to agree to

Outer banks

1 Like

watch Wednesday with her

1 Like

oh wait how ridiculous of a show? idk let me think

Is it Cake? that one's pretty mind numbing

Back in the day my "test" was Id make them watch World Peace or the Eric Andre show with me. If you really want to torture them something in surreal/absurdist comedy works well. It's that extra layer of confusion on top for your date when you find it funny for some indiscernible reason.

2 Likes

iZombie

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

1 Like

Rubber is a great movie to test with.
It's about a car tire that rolls around and makes people explode.

that sounds fucking hilarious have you really done this?

on a first date?

Yeah one of those ended up being a long-term relationship and it never went that poorly. This was a long time ago

Modern alternative is definitely some Cumtown Animated clip on the future files YouTube. but I dunno if that works with the 30+ dancing audience