my new best friend

Ok bye for now :slight_smile: hope to see a response from my friend when I get back!

1 Like

My annoyed look is thinking about cocksucjers trying to ruin my professional life plus dota players just being pretty annoying for the most part lmfao

also in this situation danny even says “well wtf im not gonna defend myself that dude placed third at ti” which like i understand the logic its just a pretty loser/defeatist mentality for dota or life in general. u should wanna compete with the people u idolize like the rtz’s and crits and masons of the world

and like in general for me i hope i never sound to critical (especially cuz im gonna analyze a lot of shit) i think im mostly right but anything i say will just be my viewpoint on something, not an absolutely correct truth lol

also one last time to be safe:

ME AND VALVE CORPORATION OF BELLEVUE, WASHINGTON ZIP CODE 98004 IN KING COUNTY NO LONGER HAVE ANY FUNCTION RELATIONSHIP, WHETHER PROFESSIONAL OR OTHERWISE - ASIDE FROM ICEFROG OCCASIONALLY ASKING ME FOR AN OPINION!!!~!!!~!~!~!~!~!

FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP* lol

come back 45 minutes later than i shoulda cuz of numbnuts over here cuz i had to drive thru rush hour and no response :frowning:

id wager this is u trying to save face and pretend you havent seen it while you frantically search for a way out of this

BUT

ill give ya til the end of the night tonight
if u man up and apologize its all over

if not

i start the first at least half hour of my next stream “analyzing” my stream thread
showing everybody and recording (immortalizing) what an absolute fucking prick youve been to me. again this is not playing victim this is kmotherfuckikjgn objective fax no printer so dont try to fucking non squeuiter me or whatever fancy word u think knowing automatically thinks makes you knowledgable at life (did that sentence even make sense rofl)

but ya if i get no apology by tomorrow im gonna fuckign roast you for 30-40 minutes harder than ur tiny fuckign pee brain or ur tiny fuckign dick has ever been roasted (or even touched :stuck_out_tongue: ) in its enitre life

1 Like

literally just one singular word, five fucking letters and then you press enter

Sorry!

ill even take that u cretin

but again ill make sure people never forget your fuckign name ever again (no new accounts will ever save you ever you fuckign runt prick cocksucker) if you dont apologize

The Choice Is Yours, Man, We all really Eagerly await your Brilliant Retort with Bated Breath :stuck_out_tongue:

by that i mean ill literally throw 100 dollars to a couple people and make sure ifu shwo ur ugly fuckign pimple smeared face around this website and have them practically stalk u to make sure u apolgize before u try to “go back to the way things were” around here ROFL

somebody say with a straight face some motherfuckcer like satoshi or f4l or whatever wouldnt do osmething like that for 100 bucks

anyway man the choice is up to u, choose wisely! :slight_smile:

im sure lampo would also take 100 dollars via paypal or venmo just to mess with a scumbag over the internet :slight_smile: the clock is ticking my friend! just say sorry and its all over@~!~!~! rofl

well the last 12 hours or so have been ver yannoying but at least im not sober anymore

really though read this post and the next couple very fucking carefully

i guess for “transparency” (like u all dont know me better than some of my friends now ROFL) i may as well say that i do usually hit a weed oil disposable pen while streaming, like how it feels, especially while dealing with dota players, and the right amount/vessel (aka for me oil pens) helps a lot with my anxiety/feeling good in general