My Reaction (when) YNS Discusses His Expensive Shirt and Food Options:

you being a self - proclaime ddark triad compulsive liar

unless you got some verification of yo types of spending at this age that is

That's your* sorry^^

huh let’s see

send some verification of your spendings @ my age

hmm i wish i wasn't at work

bought a burberry shirt this weekend i rly like and i wanna post a pic ill do it when im home

why would i sit on the words of a self-proclaimed liar

can we just change this to the fashion thread

not to mention the fact that you just trynna swerve fast and create smoke and mirrors .. doubling down on your materialism as if you know the OP and cont .. ain't true :rofl::rofl:

also passion for trains you just graduated college right? what was your major you might have said somewhere else but i forgot

computer science

EDIT NOTE for FUTURE READERS: i know you think the thread is going to get a bit boring now (hahahaha) but please keep reading .... i promise i wrap things up quickly with friend and he ceases posting resuming the topic of discussion back to my original OP point. Thanjs

oh nice.

what kinda programming work are you trying to go into?

java or javascript at the moment

just started working as javascript dev though

so mostly web stuff got it.

thats a realm i know literally nothing about but it seems like a good field to go into

i kinda cornered myself into only being good at audio programming and game programming and now im like.... wait but these two industries suck ass rip

i've been getting into audio programming for a side gig

EDIT: Yes yes he is taking a while hahahahahaha. dont worry - it gets to to the good stuff again very soon :slight_smile:

i love it its super fun to me, but it feels like its not super respected at least in the jobs where you are working at non audio focused companies. I'm applying to work at a DAW company (mark of the unicorn). I'd pop off if i get the job because it sounds really ideal for my skillset, but its in fucking rural vermont and that sounds awful.

i kinda wanna go and get a masters in digital signal processing but im worried about tacking on debt, i just finished paying off my student loans.

i never even knew audio programming is a branch you can specialize in. i've been working on some VST's with a team