My Reaction (when) YNS Discusses His Expensive Shirt and Food Options:

if i go for masters it won't be for a few months -- i like this discussion but it's taking away from yns's Obliteration !!! can we continue in pm's?

EDIT: Phew! Thank god thats over!

yea you can specialize in it, but its not really related to most other jobs you will do so its not the smartest thing to do. Especially because most audio programming jobs don't require a deep knowledge of stuff like that

wait big benny got a job? holy shit

sure but actually lets just pick up this conversation later i gotta get back to work we have a build today.

21 was when I got a majority of my clothes you mong

like easily 20k+ in clothes over the course of like 2-3 months suck my dick loser

lie

how would you propose to compare income if i'm not a materialistic loser like you anyway

k you don’t have to take my word for it I literally sent snapchats of the receipts to NAdota posters

lol

i believe you have spent a lot of money on clothes it's why i made the thread i just know you hammed up the 20k number

I mean it’s a loaded question because you’ve been a student and you’ve probably made like 0 dollars meaning you stack no paper and you’re broke

i'm really far from broke

Rich family?

20k is probably accurate

I hope i get an inheritance

inherited 10k from family member then saved around 8k in the last few months

1 Like

Rural Vermont is nice friend

I will visit you up there. We can walk in the evergreens and talk about how much we don't like Faz

1 Like