My Reaction (when) YNS Discusses His Expensive Shirt and Food Options:

no

Yns, based on your dating profile, I'm older than you. So you know...

I do not hate black people, I hate yns' idea of what a black person is that he's parroting

u don’t even know black people shut the fuck up LMFAO

Nice I can say this is why I am poor

To be this woman is young niglet Sigmund's dream

Kreayshawn Claims Her Bank Account Is on 0

In a series of tweets posted yesterday says that her bank account is “on 0,” and that “it’s painful seeing people laugh at my misfortune.”

The rapper, who rose to prominence via [her 2011 single “Gucci Gucci,”] released her major label debut album, Something’ ‘Bout Kreay , the following year.

“Can’t believe the day came,” Kreayshawn wrote on Twitter in a post that has since been deleted but that was captured via screenshot by [balleralert]. “The IRS wiped my whole bank account clean. 4 days before X-mas. I’m completely devastated.”

The Oakland, California rapper then put the blame for her financial situation on her accountant.

“I did “pay my taxes” accept instead of my accountant paying them he took the money for taxes and never filed and robbed me,” Kreayshawn says in a tweet that was deleted but that was captured by [The Source]. “So now I have to pay taxes from 2011 now. My current lawyer said we’d work out a payment plan. But I woke up to my act on 0 w/ no warning.”

Kreayshawn said she “had to delete those tweets because it’s painful seeing people laugh at my misfortune and devastation.”

In another tweet, Kreayshawn wrote, “I wanna die.”

1 Like

lmfao i never heard that story about kreayshawn

1 Like

u still don’t know any black peoples

i dont think he needs to know any for the criticism he's dishing out

ugh I'm so black and depressed and fashionable

What will I ever do?

why u gotta be such a hater rofl

Are you trying to insult me here your shit is weak dude

Yns does use a very large amount of relaxer for a man of his complexion and hair texture

what’s relaxer

If you were black you would know faggot

bro I was in high school when I learned black people don’t wash their hair regularly

1 Like

how often is washing your hair regularly