NADOTA Apology

no his neighbors did

tell ur dad I’m sorry

wait I can just tell him I’m sorry myself

3 Likes

I’m sorry. Please accept my apology.

1 Like

I’m here to render an apology to Loki_57 on behalf of the Egyptian and the rest of the NAmafia community for the way in which he was unfairly harassed and driven into a stupifying rage at 5am to the point where he could no longer hold and drink from a cup of water.

I’m also apologizing to his neighbors who had their sleep disrupted and to the Olympia police department for wasting their time when they could have been busting bad guys.

4 Likes

where’s my post count

i’d be on top for sure

1 Like

What the fuck happened? Someone sum this up for me

1 Like

nmaGane trolled some guy so hard he ended having the cops called on him by his neighbors and he turned out to be mentally ill

How did nma troll someone so hard that their neighbors called the cops?

basically, he called him a paid shill for valve

i was honestly worried; this site had been mired in jdance drama for months and the goy club hadn’t been able to produce anything of any quality

but lo and behold this golden goose keeps on laying

2 Likes

the new guy is bipolar and went total manic and then he went to their teamspeak and shouted for so long that the neighbors called the cops.

the best part

it’s all recorded

“We are all specks of dust in a vast space-time continuum.”

great quote.

I’m sorry to anyone that I accused of having a chromosomal aberration

1 Like

He’s honestly pretty funny

Lmao the guy was clearly mentally ill from his first 30 posts back to back on the forum. We probably shouldn’t antagonize someone that’s clearly that unstable

1 Like

well it’s pretty obvious to me that nmaGane is mentally unwell

He hasn’t posted in 24 hours. I hope he is ok.