NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

jokes on them yang is literally jesus and he’s gonna save the country

So this is the year I have to battle you all over neetbux huh

I thought I had more time

When do the primaries begin

I don’t like ubi but I won’t lie it’s extremely tempting to have somebody younger than 80 and yellower than romney because presumably he has some understanding of technology

I’m voting for a future of fat stacks

YANG GANG

1000 DOLLARS IN MY ACCOUNT

i laugh at anyone who doesnt know that they are setting up yang to be the new bernie and your gonna end up having to chose between corrupt DEMORAT vs You cannot grasp his true intentions Trump. I’mma ride for my guy trump at this point I dont think anyone really knows what his true intentions are, dude is straight enigma status these days. makes me think he really is plus ultra.

If they run yang front line. and hes real about his 1000$ the only real reason to vote him is acceleration

Trumps a proven retard now and has done enough damage let the Yang do his gang thing

I want a president that can take intelligence briefings like a fucking man

lmfao some of them yang gang memes be killing me.

I gotta go down with my ship so im riding with trump till the end, for better or for worse, im holding on to hope.

Hope for what, exactly? Besides him Winning what do you want to see from him?

bitch it’s time for whitey to get some gibs

yang is literally jesus I’m gonna donate a buck

https://dailystormer.name/retards-who-think-the-far-right-are-going-to-harm-yang-2020-are-retarded/

4 Likes

My people will reach out to his people and get some sort of sponsorship in order.

Neetbux would actually make this site take off

We would all have infinite time to sit around and post all day and at least half of us would be certifiably insane from not having any job to do or motivation for the future so the posts would be iNcReDiBLe

3 Likes

Imagine: 6 nmaganes
4 broodstars
3 alightsouls
and an ewiz

3 Likes

All with infinite time to make massive, elaborate threads about random posters excessively using a word they didn’t like or trying to troll each other with glowing reviews of La La Land

1 Like

Fuck, now thats making nadota great again

Minus 6 nmaganes obv

#freeNmaganes

I don’t think Yang’s ubi is very good. It doesn’t help the poorest people out because it gets rid of Medaid and doesn’t help anyone already on welfare or foodstamps. It only helps people that are already doing ok or those about to break.
I think ubi is good but not Yang’s way. It’s a very libertarian ubi.