NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

what’s your way

ID rather free the posters that arent trying to ruin this website and are just stupidly sharing their account with a guy who is

technically he isn’t trying to ruin the website

he just very aggressively attempts to impose his idea of what a forum should be and how people should behave on it

and it’s very irritating and distracting

No, hes definitely pushing that as his would-be agenda because it aligns with what he wants to do, which is drive people off this site and make it a ghost town. Also if he valued this site and simply wanted to change the message a little he wouldnt be trying to stir up and subsequently ruin shit in mafia either

2 Likes

we gon get these NEETBUX whitey needs his gibs

GIBSMEDATS

Keeping Medicaid for one thing would be good. I’m not really sure if you can have a good ubi with the way our government is currently. But I don’t think fucking over the poorest people in the country even more is good

My platform is giving everyone a UTI

Maybe instead of having everyone get a ubi you instead don’t give it to the upper or even upper-middle class to give poor people the full 1k without getting coming from their foodstamps or welfare

Hot take: there are 0 innocent casualties of the nma wars

yang gang 2020

People make choices

i will only vote for yang if he gives me a government mandated girlfriend

actually i could just buy a sex doll for 1k fuck real women yang gang 2020

You dont want a government mandated girlfriend… what if she leaves you and breaks your heart

https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-4FT-TPE-Sex-Doll-Life-Size-with-Metal-Solid-Skeleton-Men-Male-Masturbation/292673881843?hash=item4424b906f3:g:8vcAAOSwlfNb9RNx

ugly face and also too fat for me

sexdoll
face

https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-18ft-Sex-Doll-TPE-Silicone-Love-Doll-Life-Size-Sex-Toys-for-Men-Masturbation/302978098926?hash=item468ae6e6ee:g:6LsAAOSwMPpcAPwm

Features:
3 Entries Of Penetration: Oral,Anal,Vaginal
Oral Depth: 5.11"(13cm)
Anal Depth: 6.3"(16cm)
Vagina Depth: 7.09"(18cm)