NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

yea the whole thing gives me a “not sure what to think/feel” feeling

i get that with most tragedies and death related stuff tbh

Basically me. Ive seen a lot of shit in my time but that was unreal

This has gotta lead to gun control reform

I dunno what couldnt been done besides someone walking down that alley seeing the guns and hearing the gunshots or like someone running him over. He was just a walking weapon of destruction and it just ends in him driving off playing memes in his car. Thats some toxic culture right there

Like fuck lol. Just set up to become viral. Everyone knows a dude could stream a mass killing but people just hope that that kinda thing never happens. Now people gotta hope it never happens in their area. Im just appalled that it had to come to a meme shooting. Its not funny this is how you fuck over people on the internet with your disconnectedness

Take the guns just leave my internet alone

if some guy shooting up an elementary school didn’t lead to gun control what makes you think a guy in New Zealand will cause it

This is a viral shooting

idk maybe it will.

it’s easy to just watch that video and see how insane it is to own semi auto rifles now I mean the guy gunned down like 25-30 people in like 3 minutes

I don’t see trump going through with like a Clinton era ban on AR’s but who knows if we get a Democrat in office next election

If this doesnt do it ill just be wondering bow high the bar is. Maybe shit wont change here but a lot of the world might be compelled to do more than take note I feel. Fuck maybe it takes two viral shootings for people to realize this isnt isolated. How many whackos do you think will be idolizing this guy cuz its gotta be quite a few

go look at /pol/ right now dude

Oh boy

You know thats my favorite fucking phrase

example #1

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1552631588717.png

Did you read any of his manifesto? I skimmed through it but yeah the guy was putting memes in it and shit

the dude is literally a hero on /pol/ shit is insane

I didnt even know he had one

But yeah people idolzinf this dude Jesus lmfao. if this doesnt lead to some shit foretold by Ted Kacynski ill eat my hat. People are going to be scared of the internet again. Great!

Goodbye pol at the very least

Thank fucking God that place is a shithole mindcontrolling LCD refpsis

I hope everyone on there leaves 4chan if 4chan itself isnt swallowed whole in the wake of this, thats the only way browsings gonna b tolerable again :smile_cat:

nah 4chan is fine dude this shit happens on there and the dude posted on 8ch anyways