NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

I think Facebook might get negative media attention over it all but yeah I’m sure people are going to be even more intolerant towards 4chan posters and alt right in general. I predict refpsi posting about it being a mossad op very soon

anything notable about his manifesto? is it typical white nationalist kill all the browns stuff?

Pretty much, he had the gorilla warefare copypasta in there

I just skimmed through it because it wasn’t that interesting but he had that and joked about being inspired by fortnite and flossing on dead bodies

just a humor-driven psychopath i guess

typical /pol/ shit tbh I think a lot of posters would want to do something like this just obviously won’t do it

This is just going to happen again tho now that its been done. People will discuss how to do what he did, revere his actions there, talk about further purging, and then someone presses the camera shoot and gun shoot button and it’ll be on 4chan, or something else just like it and thats it. No way that this blows over any time soon

wonder how closely the nsa and fbi watch /pol/ and similar places

sounds like a decent priority xd

yeah it’ll probably happen again but it’s not exactly an original idea people have been live-streaming fucked up shit since forever it’s mostly suicides but I’ve thought about something like this happening like years ago. I’m honestly surprised it hasn’t happened sooner

i think it happened once or twice already? not as many kills but i have a vague recollection lol

people are watching it of course if you post threats on there you’ll get the fbi at your house within a day

I don’t think we’ve had a mass shooter live stream it yet, maybe record it. People have recorded murders and shit

yea i guess its been going on for quite awhile

man im glad i was always too pussy even think about participating in that type of shit

but i guess thats cuz im a pussy

yeah I mean I remember in like 2015 some guy posted pictures on /b/ of this girl he strangled and said her son was coming home soon. Plus the guy who posted the day prior on r9k not to go to school tomorrow in the PNW

Yeah this is a whole new level. This guy and the incels surrounding him will be encouraging other sadistic retards with lesser means or desire to rise up and throw their own scores on the scoreboard.

Just more innocent lives toyed with like they were npcs in gta. Whackos witho their own little flair like this moron did with writing on his gun because theyll know that people will take note cuz itll be in the camera shot when theyre gking for their own high score. Planning the meme music for your tragedy. You definitely cant just compare this and some guy posting about strangling 1 person on a thread I think, this is just way more than that. Because of the HD facebook stream alone

It’s pretty wild

I don’t even really know what’s going to happen or how the general public is going to react to this, how big the story is going to get etc

This is just the horrific impetus namafia.com needed to take off. Well have dota pros and site veterans coming back to share their own take on this tragedy. I cant wait to get back to discussing dota strategy and getting the LFT/LFP forum back up!

benny?

2 Likes

Just read that they finally ran the guy off the road and arrested him and two others? Lookin real terroristy