NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

During active shooter drill, four teachers at a time were taken into a room, told to crouch down and were shot execution style with some sort of projectiles - resulting in injuries to the extent that welts appeared, and blood was drawn.

The teachers were terrified, but were told not to tell anyone what happened. Teachers waiting outside that heard the screaming were brought into the room four at a time and the shooting process was repeated.

The thread https://twitter.com/ISTAmembers/status/1108461641400807424

Does teaching in America get any doper

2 Likes

wow I wish I got paid to practice executing liberal scum

Dude what the fuck lol

Imagine living in the midwest

1 Like

You’re just sitting at your desk doing your job and some guy comes in and tells you to kneel down so he can shoot you execution-style in the head with a pellet gun

Now you are ready for a school shooting

3 Likes

When ur state has to pass an addendum to make sure that your trainers wont line up teachers and shoot them

1 Like

Dumbass Catholics

That’s kinda funny but makes a lot of sense that denominations like the episcopalians are better educated and that’s probably why they allow gay bishops lol

It likely corresponds with culture in different parts of the country and isn’t actually a chart people of different religions being consistently smarter across all areas (except jews)

Correlation not causation

Hindu: entering the country on work visa which means they’re often highly educated
UU: prevalent in the NE where there is a higher concentration of highly educated people
Jews: Global conspiracy to elevate the jewish people above others; genetically purified by genocide in the last century so only the strongest genes survived

1 Like

Yea southern baptists r dumb as shit

It says so in the chart

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/decriminalizeopioids/

Lol

Well that campaign is now dead in the water

He ran out of marketing money

opioid decriminalization is the correct stance

the campaign has very little hope either way but if youre implying its this stance that kills it you're probably wrong and dumb

why should it be illegal for me to ruin MY own life??

Because it inevitably ruins the communities it takes hold in

As you know

Heroin addicts are probably the worst offenders when it comes to brutal and meaningless crime