NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

Second only to Women.

How are you defining success?

Campaigns seem like they're becoming less about winning the presidency and more about using the campaign as a platform to spread your memetics onto the masses and steering them in whatever direction you want. Bernard Sanders was very successful in this way and Trump was as well even if he hadn't won.

Hillary and most of the other Republicans held no sway over sapes in this kind of way.

Most people don't really know what to think and default to whatever they're told by their chosen messiah because they're too busy and lazy to develop their own world models.

Hillary held major sway she turned a large swath of the US against russia and to this day people believe in a cold-war-like russian conspiracy to destroy the US

No I think it was Trump that did that along with Christopher Steele

had to explain to someone today why
http://www.ilpba.org/announcements/7249825
was a big fucking deal lmao

our State Attorney is just another idiot in a long line of idiots who have held public office here and done some stupidly corrupt shit

https://www.trbimg.com/img-5a90db15/turbine/ct-sta-slowik-kim-foxx-flossmoor-st-0225-20180223

GIBSMEDAT BRIBE

if she doesn’t get indicted by the FBI for this shit idk

yeah definitely

i think shes a brainlet empire/smollett fan though honestly, she seems too dumb to care for bribes

I really think she was texting/emailing or calling some shady deal and they’re just going to grab her ass and disbar her and hopefully charge her with a crime and reopen the case for the gay empire actor guy

I read an article on the Washington post trying to explain it away and it just makes me think how fucking stupid do you have to be to defend this shit? Like I’m pretty sure people from both sides should be outraged some guy got off 16 felony’s with 16 hours community service. Like WHAT

lmao

a felony an hour dude

2 Likes

when I plea bargained out when I was 14 I got fucking 60 hours of community service and 6 months probation along with drug classes, some 4 week scared straight program, regular drug tests, and check ins with my PO.

that was for ONE non violent felony

he didn’t even plea bargain they just dismissed his case????

shit is retarded to try and play it off as part of a deferral program like no dude you have to plead guilty and at the completion of your program your charges will be dropped to a lesser crime or expunged

Yeah, going through the proper channels is one thing but I think the worst thing is the case sealing

Additionally, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office falsely informed the public that the uncontested sealing of the criminal court case was “mandatory” under Illinois law. This statement is not accurate. To the extent the case was even eligible for an immediate seal, that action was discretionary , not mandatory, and only upon the proper filing of a petition to seal. See 20 ILCS 2630/5.2(g)(2). For seals not subject to Section 5.2(g)(2), the process employed in this case by the State’s Attorney effectively denied law enforcement agencies of legally required Notice (See 20 ILCS 2630/5.2(d)(4)) and the legal opportunity to object to the sealing of the file (See 20 ILCS 2630/5.2(d)(5)). The State’s Attorney not only declined to fight the sealing of this case in court, but then provided false information to the public regarding it.

This go hard

1 Like

1 Like

https://t.co/oIP6U25XoP