NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

If it's not published in the Atlantic I do not know about it

the type of abortion scenario you probably think is pragmatic and justified is what was already in place. but once you give legal personhood to that life before birth, we get women that are considered less than another person

I am very familiar with why adults are speaking like children though

I suggest this book
https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/handbook-for-a-post-roe-america/19692960/#isbn=1609809491&idiq=30866147

Maybe they were in place in certain states but I don't agree with free access to abortion and that's pretty common

I will check it out

it sounds to me like the pragmatic abortion policies you want are what roe v wade provides.

idk why this shit is blowing up like some moral issue and people are pushing the idea that it’s immoral and wrong to legislate what a woman can do with her body. Like what’s more immoral telling someone what they can and can’t do with their body or killing a child? The govt already regulates what you put in your body by banning drugs why can’t they regulate what you take out of it

I can’t fucking legally take my kidney out and sell it

REMEMBER: If you don't want women to kill babies, you hate women.

Can't wait for the day tubes are tied and balls are snipped at birth

Abortion wouldn't be a problem if there weren't so many fucking WHORES

I would like to reiterate that @Agubar believes babies crave dick

Abortion is morally wrong. Idk I've never been able to justify when a fetus should be considered protected. Even pre 2nd trimester any arguments on why it can't be considered a person, there are people, newborns, and children that fall under the same guide lines.

That said the good it has on society is fucking crazy. Kids are a huge investment of time, effort, and money. If you can't adequately provide for a child then I don't think you should have one. I'd go so far as saying having a lot of unwanted babies is very fucking bad for society. I would much rather the people who don't want kids to terminate it then to get a bunch of retarded broken home kids.

Maybe if contraceptives weren't expensive or annoying to get we wouldn't need abortion but here we are. Government issue birth control and condoms when

Oh the new abortion laws in Alabama are fucking disgusting tho. Punishing woman for having miscarriages lmfao checking to make sure they weren't on purpose lmfao can't have an abortion after 6 weeks of being pregnant lmfao

That reminds me of the time I was afraid people at the airport thought I was a pedophile because I was trying to to figure out the age kids become people

the new laws like in Alabama are the natural consequence of entertaining legal personhood to life before birth.

like you cant have it both ways.

like this post coming right after the rest of the shit you said is bizzare to me.

I don't think babies are people either though