NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

I hope none of you live in swing states

If babies are people why shouldn't fetuses be

There's nothing individual about them on hardly any nongenetic level

thats just not true

Why not

In a way that differentiates them from the fetus

I am running out of gas please go read about pregnancy and roe v wade. or maybe just read our exchange above again. that you could make the admissions in our first exchange above and just return back to this shit is dumb.

i live in a swing state who do you want me to vote for?

What I know about roe v Wade is that it provides unconditional first term abortion and limited second term abortion

I do not agree with that

then a woman is legally less of a person, which is the opposite of what you said above

WhT

Because some of her body mass is someone else?

why should a woman not be able to have a first term abortion. go

Because there isn't a meaningful difference between a first and second term abortion and third term abortion and a babby killing

that doesnt answer really. why shouldnt they? because it is a baby?

How do u get a woman's less of a person from this

Like I said I'm not militarily anti abortion I just think it's the same as killing a child and killing a child is sort of.....repugnant

stop thinking morally or socially or whatever. this is legal. the basis is that the fetus is a life, yes?

I repeat, again, the law doesnt protect life. so you cant protect that fetus without giving it legal rights of personhood. then the question is, you have two persons at odds. who has more rights here?

It's not a legal argument u can make whatever arbitrary definitions of words I just don't think it's very cash money to kill fetuses or children

If there's a legal argument someone makes to outlaw abortions I'll agree with it because of the moral implications I don't care about how it's done