NAMAFIA ALERT SYSTEM - DRUNK MODERATOR NOTIFICATIONS OFFICIAL THREAD

true

if only the sassanids could hold it together

Waah "le ethnostate" -- it's just empirically true that ethnostates are far better than whatever multicultural shitholes exist.

get shit on by the mongols nerd

France? South Africa? Brazil? Lebanon? The United States? These places are just absolute trash.

"they're all from eastern eurasia"

What does Lebanon have in common with these?

It's not enough to just have your nation be composed of every jellybean color in the box: there has to be government intervention to make you interact with each other under threat of law.

nntaleb.

Oh yeah the Law of Christian Inclusion in lebanon is hilarious

The Lebanese president must be Christian by Law.

really glad i don't live in the levant

It's like if they had a law in the US that the president has to be black

1 Like

well they basically do have that law and moreover it's culturally enforced through moral ideology.

Osiris frankly you just don't have much character and are devoid of moral fiber. You're just completely consumed by social desirability bias and are a bad person.

and note, this is said in a diminutive-joking manner, but the "scholarship" of "white culture" (rwandizing it) is the fastest growing academic area and completely subsidized by the state. And it only exists because intelligence is distributed differently between races and leads to disparaties in economic markets.

there's no reason why I or anyone else should be compelled by the state to be around people I don't want to be. Ultimately I will have to move to get away from these people, but I'll just have to deal with the descendants of f*ggot germans instead.

https://twitter.com/SteveMillerOC/status/1640129607256137730

2 Likes

Make sure to keep this thread in mind for thread of the year

Inhouse saturday