NAMafia Artifact League!

In about 6 hours I’ll just make a post with all the required texts to post In artifact threads so we can stop answering the same fucking questions over and over like is mono ok or should I draft four colors and why is wintermute so bad at draft he needs goyclub to play and throw for him

Are you an artifag?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

U can still run it bro I’ll join

1 Like

“sitting in a lobby for 2 hours saying things like ‘maybe we can get krazykat’”

funny thing is he was like 1 of 4 people who showed up for quakeworld night LMAO

Yeah it’s always like that

Ill join when I get back from class. Have a couple friends and a few ex-nadota posters I can add prob

Currently at 12 with 4 days to go

Everyone spam your fellow nadota posters

@nyte @jones come on now this is made for people like you with shitty schedules

I’m not sure who else owns the game that I haven’t mentioned so far’

@gamut

@everyone get the game and sign up

How do I @everyone

@dnd-party

@whackcess

@everyone

@Brendan

Id stick to mono or 2 color… 3 color seems mega hard. If you have the time there’s some great youtube videos on building decks and what you should and shouldn’t have. A lot of it depends on your playstyle just like in dota whether youre aggressive or careful or tanky etc.

dont watch youtuve vids

@trust_level_0

Sorry to notify everyone but I wanted to let you guys know that the Artifact League closes in 4 days – remember to enroll if you would liek to play or try and refer your friends so we can have a decent sized pool! Also will hopefully be a prize pool sign up and learn more later haha!

@trust_level_1

excuse me why am i level ZERO

1 Like

only staff can really message any group and even mods cant message those trust level groups. i had to modify multiple settings just to have admins do it lol

i’ll probably end my break from online gaming and buy artifact tn after squash league. ill be on in like 4 hours

1 Like