NAMafia Artifact League!

Can we change the site and logo to NAartifact already to bring new people in

DotA out artifact in

2 Likes

the assets are out there anyone who wants to make a meme logo can do it to be quite honest

i got other things and also have been procrastinating installing photoshop for like 1.5 hyears now

somehow adobe picks up on my hosts file someones tipping them off

would be nice if some other kind poster would help with the more visual creative side of things

paines the closest we got but hes already busy trying to set up the NAMafia Awards

Somebody make a New Icon Competition Thread and we can vote up/down with thumbs up/thumbs down emoji

1 Like

best i could do in 5 minutes on paint . net

2 Likes

now get someone with an ounce of talent and we should have something workable

So. Much. Win.

dude just flip the artifact logo upside down
best idea ive had all day

What if the red triangle was the artifact thingy

i thought about that but having the A be the Artifact logo was too epic

plus having a cursor over the N kind of keeps it as a throwback to nadota

i think my concept is fine its just that i did it in paint so its literally powerpoint tier art

just use photopea…idiots!!

No, his idea is much better. Just need someone good at this shit to put it together

I have a friend whos a neet with a ton of time on his hands that played a ton of dota and previous card game xp if anyone wants to shoot a copy of Artifact to him or my way to him

normally wouldnt beg for people but i think it would be a nice holiday gift and he’s a good guy whos had a shitty year

You’re literally begging on behalf of your friend whom none of us know for a holiday gift for him

Cant you just buy him artifact yourself it’s a 20 dollar game

Relax!!

On the topic of the icon - yea I was thinking about all that. I think we just make different options/have people make different options and vote up/down

Looking at these things is the only way to know if we like them or nto