NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

I'm not so sure. Sdad seems completely mechanically inept

YES YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT BUT WE HAVE NO GUARANTEE OF LYNCHING SCUM AND IF WE DON'T YOUVE PRETTY MUCH THROWN THE FUCKING GAME

We need to lynch scum D1, ANY FUCKING PLAN FALLS FLAT ON ITS FACE WHEN D2 IS MYLO. It opens up all kinds of avenues for scum to win.

And if we lynch scum, going this route is superior too since there is absolutely no doubt that we are 100% cleared.

dude it's easy af to lyn ch scum especially when there is 3/7 palyers being scum lol

You're fucking stupid holy shit this game is unplayable when the other PRs are throwing

We have no fucking guarantee of lynching scum, but the gamestate where mimic doesn't claim and the gamestate where mimic claim is COMPLETELY 100% THE SAME AT D2 AKA MYLO AKA HIS ABILITIES DOESN'T MATTER

Read the fucking setup

Fuck you, you have no idea how to play the setup and you still have the audacity to speak loudly against someone who does

No you're a goddamn fucking moron fuck you you stupid piece of shit you're a goddamn awful mechanical player and you always fucking have been. Fucking useless trash

ITS COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT IF WE DONT HIT SCUM TODAY

Removing one candidate from the pool doesn't fucking do shit compared to you being able to fucking potentially clear someone tomorrow

:wink:

Everything you've thrown at me I've refuted and you have had no good answer.

Here I have another question which you won't be able to answer.

We agree that in the event that we lynch scum today, having mimic claim preemptively and announce his steal from drunk (clearing both) would end up leaving us in a far better gamestate than having the mimic stay hidden.

In the event that we do not lynch scum today, what is the gamestate difference between a useless mimic at mylo, or a useless hidden mimic at mylo?

You're a complete fucking idiot. Stick to games without any mechanics

Hey, listen. IF WE DON'T LYNCH SCUM TODAY I DONT POTENTIALLY CLEAR SHIT, WE ARE IN DEEP SHIT AND WHATEVER CLEAR I MAY HAVE WILL NOT MATTER

IF WE LYNCH SCUM TODAY THEN I WILL CLEAR US BOTH TOMORROW (2 IS BETTER THAN 1, EVEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT)

@mafiabot vote nyte

You fucking ■■■■■■■■ piece of shit.

Are you going to say that a 50/50 on D1 (non-mylo day) is the same as a 50/50 on D3 (VERY HIGH CHANCE OF BEING A MYLO DAY).

why

NO YOU JUST CAN'T FUCKING READ YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS OR SCUM

Yes.

He's not fucking useless if he can fucking clear players. A hidden mimic d1 means scum can RB tracker and mimic can still fucking clear the tracker target what in the fuck is wrong with you. Now, if we don't hit scum today, YOU PROVIDE ZERO INFORMATION DAY 2

muh claims muh mylo

bro just vote the mafia haha how hard could it be