NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

IT'S NOT A 50/50 IF SCUM DOESNT CC TODAY! AND YOU SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT SCUM WOULDNT CC A PR

@mafiabot vote @sdadasdas

He 100% has to be fucking scum

everyones all lynch this mylo that

i just wanna grill for godsake

@mafiabot vote @sdadasdas

i thik hes framing you

like if hes mafia and he frams you then the game is over lol

And it's not even fucking 50/50 at D3, because a mimic claim tomorrow clears players and mimic claims d2/D3 have the extra information to evaluate how true the fucking claims are. Calling it now: Klaze is janitor and gwez was mimic

Yup. He's janitor, gwez was mimic, and now he's going to claim I'm scum tomorrow instead of GOING ON THE FUCKING TRACKER!

He's been setting this up all fucking day with this mimic bullshit that MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

it was a gutsy play but i really cant understand klaze logic here it gives a 7% advantage... and then no late game

I DON'T CLEAR ANYONE. OSIRIS CAN STILL BE NINJA. Also, as I said earlier, whatever fucking info I spout about osiris is nearly irrelevant at MyLo.

Also if you guys want to lynch uncced Mimic with a potential doubleclear if I survive go ahead, I'll even help you

@mafiabot lynch sdadasdas

I hope you never sign against out of shame after this game ewiz, if you're actually drunk this is the worst display of town I've ever seen

@LuckyArtist
@Osiris
@DiendaMahdik
@SuPA

thoughts on role claims?

HEY, LISTEN DUMBASS.

IF WE LYNCH SCUM TODAY, I WILL FUCKING STEAL YOUR ROLE.

WHICH IS EITHER A 50/50 (you're fake) OR A DOUBLECLEAR

IF WE DO NOT LYNCH SCUM TODAY NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, WE LOSE 99% REGARDLESS OF ABILITY USAGE N2

IF WE FUCKING mislynch today, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHATEVER ANYONE SAYS ABOUT THEIR NIGHT ACTIONS, THE GAME BECOMES A PURE-READ GAME WHERE EVERYTHING IS QUESTIONED AND EVERY DAY IS MYLO

:heartbeat:

the 3 claims have looked kinda towny insofar as their contribution to the thread but i'd like to give everyone time to repondo before putting someone on blast

i didn't know klaze had an all caps button he always came off as super chill when iw as on his team

Having ewiz spout gamelosing garbage all game and calling me an idiot while doing it can break anybody

the trick is to be too stupid to engage with him

so can we lynch nyte then

bomb is claiming here right?