NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

A tracker claim into a scum lynch with no other claims puts us in a FAR better gamestate than a massclaim into a scumlynch

Tracker -> Bomb -> (maybe drunk? and I think if we claim drunk then we should also claim mimic).

Because there's a 2/9 chance they got hit by tracker. They can claim VT if tracker missed.

Wouldn't janitor be able to claim whatever role he stole if he hit a PR? Seems like you're scum slipping

But you just said if tracker hit someone visiting gwez we end with a nearly 100% scum lynch today.

Why?

This directly contradicts you saying that we can just mimic a PR claim on tracking gwez.

Mass claiming aside from mimic gives town the best chance of winning. And we need tracker to claim last to force scum into a position where they have to claim visiting gwez or we get a 2/9 chance that we catch them day 1

Mass claim today allows us to decide who to use PRs on. It increases the chance that we catch out scum fake claiming and decreases the chance that our PRs hit town themselves tonight

Dude. If they got hit by tracker on gwez they are DEAD with capital letters, it doesn't matter what they claim

Claiming a PR with a mimic and tracker in the game isn't safe at all.

Yes. If tracker caught someone then that person is getting lynched. If someone admits to being on gwez but hasn't been tracked, then i purpose mimic checks him.

Haven't given it too much thought but seems like the correct play, all strong PR's with about equal priority that all needs to be killed. If scum is getting 100% PR nightkills anyway it is better to maximize our lynch and town night action accuracy.

Clarification: Mafia has no day chat

I am willing to lynch any of the people who have posted

Either of

List of Players
@electrowizard
@LuckyArtist
@Nyte
@sdadasdas
@bazingaboy
@Osiris
@DiendaMahdik
@Ian
@Friend
@SuPA
@SCSF

Announcement: Original players are back into the line up
SCSF replaces Ian
SuPA replaces Friend

Thank you for subbing guys, sorry for confusion. Hopefully this doesn't impact the enjoyment of the game too much.

Guys I have a genius idea!! The PRs still mass claim, but they don't claim their role, they claim another role - that way mafia won't know who the actual PR is, and we will know all the power roles.

If mafia decides to claim with them, we will do round 2 of claims where town players will claim their actual roles, and we will be able to deduce much more from this than just a flat out claim.

I don't see this backfiring, but if it does, then it will be chaotic, and that's always fun

Also was there a flip on the dead dude

You just said mimic should hit someone claiming a PR hitting gwez?

Except there's a janitor. If gwez was a PR (4/7 chance), they can claim that PR and a different visit if tracker missed. You keep contradicting yourself with the mimic going for someone that claims on gwez and the "they're dead today if they claim visiting gwez/got hit visiting gwez"

Alright, so wouldn't tracker claiming last still be best in this scenario? They claim visiting gwez first or claim they didn't and get hit by tracker

Everyone but mimic, and they should still claim visits.

I like this.

No, janitor. So maybe we should do the mass actual claim if we have a full PR slate in case gwez was actually a PR and janitor claims into the PR pool

Sdad makes literally zero sense this game. Mass claiming lets us choose PR visits and make sure we don't hit our own PRs. Tracker claiming last forces janitor to claim visiting gwez or tracker can out them. If they know tracker missed, they can claim no visit if gwez was VT or can claim a different visit if gwez was a PR

I will not be discussing any more as I am not interested in teaching scum how to play or whitenoise the thread further, but there is only 1 PR they can feasibly claim and even that is very sketchy. Scum never fakeclaims here unless they're just bigdicking it with no care for winning.

When have I stated to be against mass claiming? Never. I think it is a viable option and I am on board with it given tracker does not get a direct hit.

Why?

Roles are roughly the same strength. This is a fucking terrible idea, unless we're planning on doing round 2 100% regardless, in which case it just serves as meaningless whitenoise as scum (unless missing a chromosome) will never throw themselves into the pool.

It is especially terrible if tracker does not share his information in the case that we do not have 5+ claims

Yes. He either hides the outed PR from scum, or he catches scum outright (doesn't get a role)

You must be kidding me? There is no way janitor willingly claims anything but no action. There is no way he willingly outs himself BEFORE a tracker claim because of a 1/9 chance he got tracked.

One scum will always claim if gwez was a PR. That's the whole point of a janitor. That's why I specified if we have full PR claims to do the mass claim of actual roles.

Aside from this, town gets one mislynch. If mafia CCs, then there is a 50/50 chance of mislynch with no tracker hit. So a guaranteed lynch tomorrow if we fuck up, giving us another mislynch.

Are you playing dumb or actually this dumb?

Tracker should actually claim and claim their target if they hit someone visiting gwez or someone lying about their visit. Just at the very end. We either catch scum, or scum has to claim a gwez visit. This is why I said even with the claims that aren't real you post your actual targets.

If there's a mass claim, that's exactly what janitor is forced to do. Especially because if they don't, we're short one PR and then we know gwez was either mimic or the missing PR. What the fuck is wrong with your brain?