NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 3

While celebrating the successful end to day 2, everyone got shit faced once again, only to wake up to dead Osiris. His body was found tied up to the bed, looks like he had some fun prior being murdered. Osiris had no special powers, he was just a villager trying to get laid.

List of Players alive
@electrowizard
@Nyte
@sdadasdas
@bazingaboy
@DiendaMahdik
@SCSF
@SuPA

Day has started. Day 3 ends at 10PM Eastern Saturday or when majority is reached

1 Like

@mafiabot startday 6164

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

electrowizard, Nyte, SCSF, sdadasdas, bazingaboy, osiris, SuPA,

Alive Players - 7

Majority Vote - 4

ce1810c0-e3b9-11ea-a6cc-7314ad79c67a

You may begin to post

2 Likes

The fuck? I guess they don't want to narrow the PR pool.

I just want to throw it out there, but there is a decent chance that they went for a VT to push us to hit PRs. Meaning.... There is a chance they actually hit a VT with their janitor, and by narrowing the VT pool they want us to start killing ourselves. Just a thought.

In other words we have 2 possibilities:

1 mafias in VT pool and 1 mafia in PR pool
2 mafias in VT pool

Ill wait for our amazing PR results though <3

ok this just went supa scummy
i no longer vouch for you or scsf

Whats scummy about it?

Also @town I have other thoughts Ill share later - we have another mafia easy kill today. I'm not supa scummy, i'm supa amazing

I took bazinga's role last night.

hello

Also worth noting that neither Nyte or LBJ voted on each other in a 3-3 lynch

what did you get?

Nothing. I sent faz a PM asking if roleblocker can still roleblock me while being on the kill. If that's not the case then i'm lynching bazingaboy today.

sooooo.... you gave up?

@mafiabot sdadasdas

@mafiabot vote sdadasdas

final mafia = nyte + sdadsdsada? @DiendaMahdik any tracker boi results?

I'm guessing the roleblocker can still use his ability on another target while participating in the kill then

@faZ Can the roleblocker still use his ability on another target while having to participate in the nightkill?

Also, what are everyones thoughts on the Osiris NK?

No. Osiris was the only player aside from bazingaboy that was near setup cleared (unless scum put ninja on the first kill as a second killer, extremely dumb move) if scum RBer can't use his ability on another target, then ewiz roleblocked me which would be insane.