NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 3

There are three options:

1. Both claims are true and sdad got hookered if scum can nk and use hooker. I don't think they can reading the set-up
  2. Bazinga is janitor and gwez was bomb
  3. Sdad is janitor and gwez was mimic

Have to iso the interactions after Friday magic, but it could be nyte+bazinga

why would i bus ninja, i guess if we killed bomb we dont need him. but then we would kill tracker

I am incredibly bad at this game. Will report further thoughts after work.

Then why use your ability if you thought this? It is strictly a bad move as it hinders our tracker from getting helpful results, while your result has no indicative info.

Impossible. No scum died N0 and faz clarified earlier that you can't disarm and hide a bomb at the same time.

Post your result dude

I don't think they can. Did faz say they could? The set-up doesn't look that way to me.

If they could be both, hooker would've visited two people when it says explicitly one per night

I missed EoD and wasn't on until just now. I sent in my actions shortly after my last post with first RB target nyte, second supa.

Sdad already explained this:

If dienda is scum, this also makes his claim way stronger.

If they can't then this game makes literally no sense to me, good thing I went on bazinga and not ewiz or I wouldn't even be questioning this.

good thing your mafia

What? Did tracker decide he was going on nyte? I missed from my last post until now and still need to keep reading

Where did this get clarified?

It doesn't seem like janitor has to lead the kill to use the ability. @faZ can you clarify?

He didn't, but it would be a fairly likely action, but if you, as me, thought roleblocker was tied to the kill, why would you even use it? Like it literally provides no info since the kill is getting through anyways

I thought scum would no kill and roleblock to push a mislynch onto me or you if your claim was true. Then tonight they kill and push the other mislynch and win.

I already responded in the post you quoted:

He probably doesn't have to lead, but the bomb being dead is impossible since they'd blow themselves up in the process of hiding the bomb

Are there benefits to roleblocking even in this scenario?

The way janitor reads is that he visits a person and if they die then they're hidden. So he visits the bomb and ninja leads a kill and bomb and it's disarmed and janitored

If I hit the hooker, we get two confirmed town? And then you can just keep roleblocking hooker

@DiendaMahdik

ewiz you realize by roleblocking nyte you are saying that you believe she is a hooker?

kinda sexist.

Damn, this can actually be the case. I'll wait for a faz clarification though

Explains why he was so fucking slow with his claim too