NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 3

klaze is angleshooting by asking questiions in thread dont believe his lies he mafia

Alright, so bazinga could be janitor and gwez was bomb. Sdad could've been hookered and they're both PRs, so nyte isn't hooker (could be janitor still and gwez was VT). Sdad could be janitor and gwez was mimic.

Need to examine all the isos and figure out possible pairings

If you got roleblocked @DiendaMahdik tell us please

yeah dude i bussed ninja for no raisin

If you didn't, post your fucking results

i guess if you think it's nyte / bazinga/ lucky team it isnt that ■■■■■■■■ but come on now.

whoops i did an ableism sorry mentally incapacitated folk!

If you did, you'd have done it expecting sdad to mimic me, then mislynch one then the other for the win with the credibility of killing scum day 1 and no PR CC, plus a reason you'd never be kill or hooker target. Seems pretty game winning as scum

Like, actually this is nearly a 100% win as scum.

@mafiabot vote bazingaboy

You hard bussed as scum last game, why would this be out of the question?

statistically, i don't want to lynch bazinga. the odds of mafia killing bomb night one is very low, and the consequences of lynching bomb is very very bad

that is to say if we are lynching within the claims bazinga would not be my choice.

but i also don't want to lynch in the claims.

What? The odds of scum janitoring a PR night one are higher than the odds of them hitting VT. 4/7 vs 3/7

I am saying bomb specifically. Mislynching bomb would be the WORST possible outcome of today, versus mislynching any other power role, especially with ninja already dead.

You guys are going so off topic always.

When mimic takes over the role, is the old role notified they are now a VT? I think that's an essential thing to understand.

Also @SCSF There is at least 1 mafia within the VT group left, who would you say it is?

dude this is some mega ■■■■■■ shit

:rofl:

you lmao

Why me?

If mimic, mimic'd a PR and took his role, I would notify that PR is no longer a PR but a VT.