NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 3

the wording of your posts is trying to steer towns attention and i don't trust like that

Anything exact? That's an interesting POV. I will go ahead with my read soon.

this post reads like you are trying to steer town towards a playstyle that would benefit you as scum

also this reads reads like a super forced reaction

just feels like you're playing with too much info and a definite mental framework of who is who

This means from my perspective SCSF is 100% scum as there was both a kill and an RB tonight. I was really thinking nyte is the scum within the VT group though, interesting.

like i also have the same logic leading to you being scum, but I don't say it so explicitly like

"hmmm yes interesting!! this must mean this!!! i must be town fellow town players hmm!!"

The first post isn't steering in any direction? I was legit not sure how to deal with this. Although after thinking a bit on it, we still have to lynch within the VT pool imo. I'm more than sure they hit a PR N1.

2nd post sure, not that I agree with but I see.

What? I just don't want this to get lost, as if nyte rolls scum ewiz is lying?

I tracked supa and he/she did not visit.

Thank you

wait a minute

ok so assume all PR's are who they say they are. Also assume ewiz is telling the truth about rb'ing nyte.

vt choices are myself, nyte, supa

sdad also claims he got no result, so he is basically saying he was rb'd

So that means that nyte isn't the hooker.

no. that means it's nyte + sdadsasds

sdadsadsads is lying about getting rbed to cover up for nyte i think

Bro if nyte is scum ewiz is confirmed scum

wrong

wait wait wait, if janitor got rb'd tho there'd still be a kill? or does it not work like that?

LOGIC

the game is over. it was mafia mafia wagons yesterday with nyte + lucky artist

nyte didnt want to vote ninja

dude ij ust want to play with my toy trains again

1 Like