NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 4

@Faz i'm assuming he was the mimic? Can you clarify.

Also from my understanding Bazinga is cleared because the used janitor and not ninja N1. After we lynch SCSF (If we do) I will die tonight basically.

Bazinga you will have to chose between dienda or ewiz. Both could easily be the remaining scum.

Da heck. Again. The shit is the reason I’m scum. Explain again cuz you got me on board immediately last time. Or don’t. I’m worried you’ll convince me that I am scum.

Nvm. I figured it out.

LOL

I'm not saying you are scum. From an outside perspective you could be, as well as throwing SCSF under the bus to get the other towns trust for next day, as a mislynch means town loses.

Bazinga is cleared because they used janitor, and bomb didn't get triggered.

Yeah. I’m putting it together lol

I'll read D1 and try to figure things out, but if y ou are town and you know you are town, then ewiz should be looking as the last scum for you.

I roleblocker scsf. Easy game, supa and scsf

@mafiabot vote @DiendaMahdik

Holy shit you're stupid. Like, if you and dienda weren't already confirmed, I'd think your inability to read the host saying that this exact thing could happen as you being paired with bazinga

What? You vote dienda and then you say him and I are confirmed? And before that you say easy game supa and scsf?

At least I got a maf kill D1, and didn't argue with sdad like a fucking dumbass for the entire day.

k dont believe our tracker so readily guys something is fucked up here

wait for scsf

oh he already posted tbh im gonna wait till tomorrow. i wonder why sdadsads hammered so readilky as town i thought for sure he was scum

yeah this is a fucked up game mate i need to think though im kinda burnt out

so originally we all believed Ewiz was scum and then his claim made us back off.

i think it's ewiz + scsf

1 Like

normally they would RB tracker to prevent a result, but they didnt because klaze's original plan of confirming ewiz would out him as mafia

oh wait that logic is shit lmao the tracker could just be fake

@mafiabot vc