Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
scsf 1 SuPA

Not Voting

electrowizard, SCSF, sdadasdas, osiris,

Alive Players - 5

Majority Vote - 3

46a4ee90-e442-11ea-aabc-b76b50ef0482

any try to convince me youre not scum here @scsf?

i will wait till tomorrow but im ready to vote tbh

It didn't count my vote. I'm on dienda. It's supa and him 100% because two actions happened the night before last and dienda cleared him that night

can you explain this to me like im a small child if it's verifiable from my perspective

youd have to hit the non janitor here for me to believe your claim whic his a 50 50. idk man

Night 0 dienda was janitor on gwez, who was tracker. He claimed a n0 check on town (Osiris) as no visit. It was pretty easy to tell that sdad and I were PRs that day if you knew neither of us were scum, so his claim was pretty safe.

Night 1, he says he tracked supa and supa didn't visit. But night 1 town died and two scum have to visit, so supa couldn't be scum.

He claims today he watched scsf visit sdad. This is a lie because last night I roleblocked scsf last night, so scsf couldn't visit anyone.

What? Why would I have to have hit the non-janitor? Hooker is useless at this point, as am I, because there's no other night action to block and I can't singlehandedly block a kill. I only prevent one visitor, not both

if you hit janitor they cant have cleaned the mimic

and have you considered that dienda + scsf can be teamed with a next level bus at end game?

They can't have cleaned sdad period because gwez was cleaned night one and janitor is one-shot. Faz must've forgotten to flip.

That's possible, but seems unlikely by how their interaction went as soon as day started. Either way, dienda is 100% scum

I claimed who I tracked day 1 before I even knew the PRs... you’re obviously the scum. I’ve done nothing to indicate scumminess and I don’t think anyone here is dumb enough for your weak strats.

@mafiabot vote scsf

This is the winner.

Sdad flipped villager

Ninja is not an action. He is permanent invisible like old stealth assasin.

So sdad hit mafia last turn then? I have to go out rn again - wish he would have said who he will hit last night so we would have known who the fake PR claim is.

Just because he cleared me would not indicate i'm scum.

@mafiabot vc