Lynch Votes Voters
scsf 1 SuPA

Not Voting

electrowizard, SCSF, sdadasdas, osiris,

Alive Players - 5

Majority Vote - 3

de6b3130-e48d-11ea-aabc-b76b50ef0482

Lol

Why'd you delay your check so long yesterday? Had tho wait and see how the trains would develop before deciding if you'd frame someone, bus a partner, or clear your partner?

Some of us have big boy jobs and I donā€™t think your desperation is helping. Also, you have to convince everyone else, not me. If you can fool them them into believing your mad scramble then nice work.

@mafiabot vote scsf

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
scsf 1 SuPA

Not Voting

electrowizard, SCSF, sdadasdas, osiris,

Alive Players - 5

Majority Vote - 3

2efd8860-e49c-11ea-aabc-b76b50ef0482

@faZ my votes arenā€™t being counted and not shows me as not being a part of the group today

Just @ me your votes.

Bot is not working well anymore

2 votes on SCSF - supa, dien

You posted then didn't post your track until far later

@faZ vote dienda

SCSF - supa, dien
Dien - ewiz

Also, ewiz was ready to burn this place down the first day if I didnā€™t claim first. He was adamant because it was the only way he could fake claim.

I was out last night, but from my perspective there is 1 scum in claims and 1 scum in vt

VT are me and supa. I am town, therefore supa must be scum

dienda has claimed tracker since d1 and yesterday he "tracked" supa and said he didnt visit anyone. Therefore because supa is scum he must be lying (because there are only 2 scum left and scum have to kill in pairs)

i would say we 50/50 me and supa to prove my point but it is currently lynch wrong and lose

@faZ i'm assuming the mimic "transformation" happens before they die?

Nvm. That was sdad. The both dominated the convo the first day.

1 scsf 2 supa

@discobot roll 1d2

:game_die: 1