Namafia Courts an Inmate

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/jodi-208850.html

This one is in for 2nd degree murder

Could you write that in a way I can copy to the letter

I imagine the letters are screened

Maybe not a good idea

GUys can we put this on hold for a second and instead focus our efforts on finding me a girlfriend

Just realized: I dont have a girlfriend

Sounds like u still talk to ur ex like she’s ur girl

No not really

There’s some good drama but I dont want to share it I’m over it at this point

Bet ur not

Maybe we can combine the efforts of courting an inmate and finding you a girlfriend

Basically she was still coming to me with every problem she had and I was getting kind of testy about it (turns out being somebody’s emotional red rag and not even getting any ass in the exchange sucks) and we talked and agreed to not talk

Maybe I’ll hear from her when she starts to want something from me again but for now I am happy just dealing with my own life and stresses and not having to answer for somebody else’s

1 Like

Ur right though I’m not getting into anything new any time soon I need to work on myself first

I told her I would have a 6 pack and learn to surf before I started Tinder and right now it’s 23° so I’ve got some time

Also I need to work on my grammar look at my awful fucking runon sentences

Thanks for making 1 post about my girlfriend now I can ramble on for 20+ posts about how i’m totally over it and everythigns fine

There’s a 10 I’ve been getting to be good friends with who just broke up with her boyfriend…smart and funny lotta similarities…sorta sad I’m leaving for half a year now

Anyone reading is free to get this thread back on track and write a message to Alexis

Dont do it… we are now talking about Me in here

Have u heard from Rose since leaving

Yeah we talked for a little bit. She kept getting drunk and saying she didn’t want me anymore unprovoked. Then Darin died and I told her she should take responsibility for it and she stopped talking to me

2 Likes