Namafia Courts an Inmate

Rose still hasn’t accepted my follow request on Instagram what’s up with that

Did Matt tell u her full name

I’d appreciate if u didn’t do that buddy

1 Like

Looking for a girlfriend, requirements age 21-25 net worth 1 billion

1 Like

That informations findable, you just gotta put in the legwork if you wanna find yourself a new Girlfrand.

Requirements: good at mafia, must be a Psychopath (like Me), knows how to cook

i’m looking for one that’s got like: manipulating the elderly or some shit

that’s a pretty good indicator of psycopathy

Murdered Boyfriend

Me: This is the one for me.

1 Like

do women commit white collar crimes? pretty sure that’s a high indicator of psychopathy

where my women embezzlers at

1 Like

@nyte you ever embezzle any money (or sugar cubes) from your glue factory

2 Likes

Mean thread tbqh. Should try to view these women from a trauma-informed perspective

1 Like

This is the only post that’s getting in the letter so far

Gotta step your game up

Feel free to rip it apart and make it better. I just got excited from reading Alightsoul get excited before his morals started kicking in (idiot)

I mean everyone has to step their game up, not you

I could just do a love letter from epok I guess

Honestly dont think actually courting anyone is a good idea. But it would be funny to work on some awfully depressing letters to some evil ladies pretending to be a guy who will love anything that’ll love him or maybe a dude who has money but a micropenis and issues surrounding it. Just something that would end up entertaining these women in some way or another. Im sure they’d find a group of internet losers writing them to be peculiar and maybe interesting too tho

I mean there is plenty more women to hit up if that doesnt sound good, but you guys should feel free to make it more clowny if you think shell bite hard. Im not trying to break some sad imprisoned chicks :heart:

I just see a group of people that have absolutely minimal forms of entertainment. You might think thisll hurt their feelings but im sure getting a letter that isnt just hateful or rude or garbage is worth something to them…also I think itd be cute to make em smile at the ridiculous drivel we can shit out with our Brians. That might make em feel special