NAMafia Film Club

Brood is choosy, that’s true. But can you blame him what with him having a top-shelf intellect/emotional range and YOU haven’t exactly constructed a nice nest here for him to talk about French/Korean art films which I was looking forward to.

1 Like

brutal

1 Like

Will you curated our namafia film night series? All these dumbfucks just want to watch anime

looking for anime recs

I really can’t describe the way Electrowizard treats people - he just asks them to do things, asks them to do the things that they are “known for doing”. He’s done this to so many different people, no need to list them.
Something is just rotten.

1 Like

will consider permanent posting residency if at least 10 of you can make it through this without falling asleep

or if winterdeep posts at least 10 INDIE GAMES he’s played

1 Like

Already seen

What indie games have you been playing? I’m always looking for the good ones but they’ve been very rare this year. Only Celeste has been good enough.

I got Ace of Seafood last night. Does that count?

God that oloks like such garbage

It owns

Everyone went crazy over “The messenger” but it wasnt even that good.

Look what you’ve done

I dont think any of these animes are even pretentious? The fuck?

theres NO compromising with weeaboos

Will watch if brood plays in the artifact namafia tourney

1 Like

i mean casey1

Oh man, I’m ALL about the Indie Games! Too many to list, haha. I gave Celeste a go but it wasn’t for me, but I can certainly appreciate what went in to it!

[quote]mhw + mhst + mh4u
into the breach
exapunks
d:os2
dqxi
slay the spire
trails of cold steel 2
ys viii
dead cells
radiant historia + the alliance alive + smt: sjr
the banner saga 3
avernum 3
tower of time[/quote]

These are some games I spent too much time with! I, unfortunately, got sucked into FPS/Action gaming this year, but that led me to the discovery that the Monster Hunter series is one of the GOATs (Greatest of All Times). And very unironically, EXAPUNKS would probably appeal to most of you dumbass fuckwit coders!

I should probably also belatedly add Artifact to that list, haha.

Obra Dinn, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, BATTLETECH, Yakuza 0, Valkyria Chronicles 4, The Messenger, and more are high on the priority list!

As is this

3 Likes

forum has some ass bbcode

1 Like