NAMafia Film Club

Interested in viewing some bbc(ode)

Nma you played Celeste? I looked at that awhile ago

Nyte, you can be my Celeste :3

Into the breach I was looking into but forgot about - might try it now but I may be too busy.

exapunks: Classic zachtronics - definitely good but after playing all his previous games, itā€™s just more of the same. (Very very good but gets boring after 6 reskins)

slay the spire: Forgot this game completely - I pirated a beta version and it was a lot of fun but obviously lacking content. Iā€™m sure itā€™s much better now - good game

Dead cells: This game isnā€™t good Iā€™m sorry. Dark souls 1 is a great indie game (It was indie at the time but obviously 2 and 3 are not anymore) but this just isnā€™t good.

Hm?

Who said this was B.B. again?

:monkey:

sure weā€™ll put it up for ya once the thing is done just say what day is good and we can make that movie night

preferably with a little notice ofc

Yeah I played it to 100% - itā€™s a very nice game, I found it very relaxing to play (not a joke).

@anon_yang so if youā€™re drafting and you get fractured timeline and bolt of Damocles on the first wave of the first draft with an lc what do you do? Oh shit wrong thread

@casey1

Bolt is a really shit card I think dude

Bolt and the weird Greco Roman thematic shit is boring

I got Fucked by fractured timeline though - may be a good card.

I donā€™t have a really good take on card value outside of rarity yet. That card has been used on me once - I believe it was the two Zeus deck I mentioned.

I think I just said what was on everyoneā€™s mind. I need some brood/kzz/donaman movie suggestions in here pronto.

mods?

have you played tower of heaven?

I donā€™t either because Iā€™ve played like 5 drafts total - but games end before turn 10 most of the time.

mods