NAMafia Investment Thread

Just kidding you would have to be literal brain damaged to get margin called like that trading options the good thing about them is that you lose only the money you put up (and lose it very fast) and can gain infinitely or substantially more! It’s like trading on margin in a cash account

yeah u only lose hwne u sell looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can we make an alexa say some homophobic shit and send a tip to some news site

1 Like

@iaafr
if theres anything to take away from this thread, its these three principles
time in the market>timing the market
invest based on adoption, fundamentals, and leadership
be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful
these three principles are very cliche but are cliche for a reason and work

2 Likes

Bezos would probably personally beat the shit out of you and then laugh as his stock rebounds to another ATH

The people who fail in the stock market are those who invest money they can’t afford to lose, those who can’t keep themselves emotionally stable during earnings calls, and the stupid

If you are one of those three just slap your money in a vanguard index fund

Iaafr taking your mafia gameplay into consideration I believe you should just go with an index fund

1 Like

I am not in America he wont find me

can you imagine the first time iaafr watches his option drop -35% in like 4 minutes

1 Like

iaafr the type of dude to take his money in and out of a call 600 times then close the day with 1/10th of the money he started with

its ok iaafr i believe in you just remember the three fundamental principles i listed above

agubar posts sound a lot more informed about this stuff than all of the old ironstove paragraphs used to.

I expect ironstove to come in here and earn his reputation back

that happened to me with nvda, bought puts at open, panic sold them and bought calls, started losing money so I bagheld and prayed over the weekend and then Monday came and I made all my money back

nice

also retarded

but nice

I know a guy named phil that had a ridiculous boeing job at age 23 and made a ton of money. he turned to investing, lost all his money in 2008, then quit boeing and investing to become an entertainer. He tried to make it with his rap song “All I Know About Hip Hop, I learned on Wikipedia”

1 Like

yeah it’s terrifying watching your money just go down the drain but you get used to it

@iaafr