NAMafia Investment Thread

But if you reaaaaaaly want to trade options, unironically just do the opposite of reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets
but make sure to use your brain they might be right 5% of the time

because the more people doing a strategy the more competition there is lowering the margin

Then go to /r/wallstbets start reading Bloomberg and stock market news aggregate sources all the fucking time and still be late on your trades because hedge fund traders with Bloomberg terminals will always trade faster than you

Legit inverse wsb is the strategy

Basically yes
If you don’t have a bloomberg terminal you are fucked in options

this is too complicated I’d rather play blackjack

you can do it, it’s seriously just really crazy speculation

Please god until you have a lot lot lot more time in the market just stick to looking at stock with positive adoption slopes and companies with growth potential or invest in indexes and wait 50 years

Like you don’t care about the fundamentals or anything you literally only care about if the news is positive on that company that week to drive the price up

thats right i need to short soybeans
who makes soysauce and is traded on nasdaq

Or I guess the opposite if you’re doing puts but puts are kind of weird

can we start a dota controversy that makes Valve look awful, buy their stock, and then when it blows over and starts rising again make that money

1 Like

idk looking in my pantry maybe kikkoman or whatever that shit is called

valve is a private company

Is valve even publically traded

this is options

I dont fucking know. Who else can we make look shitty

No, this is options

Look if you want to go about shilling and influencing markets you would be better off in crypto the market cap is way lower and is more influencable