NAMAFIA LIVE STREAM SIDEBAR THREAD

how about you go and leave these two posts a listen to refresh your memory. they're still up btw lmao.

oh nice more victim blaming. yeah it's my fault jones was bullying people in a memorial thread designed for people to grieve in. so true bestie

oh look it's literally the most lazy response to criticism ever

"don't like the country? well geeeeet ouuuutttt"

I literally begged to be made mod, on multiple occasions. Not my fault I was laughed at and turned down. And if I'd been mod instead of you all these years, the site would be better for it.

1 Like

Trust me brother it's been tried. Granting moderatorship to the person freaking out on the forum and banning me is a time-honored tradition here

I'm likely the only person with the maturity required to be a moderator.

I wasn't freaking out at that time and I'm sick of you guys telling me how it would have gone. There would have been a huge difference between poster insom and mod insom, there's a reason I acted like a shithead on nadota yet 90% of the people who played with me had nothing but good things to say.

But yeah, that was the reason I was given then. Just too emotional to handle it (but jdance mod is fine tho)

1 Like

To my friends, everything; for my enemies, the law.

okay, I take that back.

1 Like

We need a real man thread v2

multiple people WERE complaining about him, not just me. I just showed you screenshots.

But yeah, okay. I don't hate you. I really, really FUCKING hate how you handled that situation though. And yeah, I do get to control how I feel about things, and that shit made me angry and still does. It felt like you all sided with jones over me which is baffling and I don't understand.

If you found my comments excessively hurtful, I apologize, especially the shit about cancer, that's not right. I'm not really being any better than Jones at this point.

I'm sorry for that.

Yeah I understand and I understand how frustrating it is to feel that and feel completely not listened to in it

I'll DM you the second half of the post

1 Like

1 Like

Very happy to see this to a close! Congratulations to all that were involved!

1 Like

Jesus christ insom

Youre an actual woman dude. You really must have no capacity to deal with your emotions. This is actually just sad. Where is your life right now? Do you have a job? Like this is actually genuinely just pathetic

God you type like such a fucking fa ggot its so unreal holy shit

Grow the fuck up

That's not nice Jdance. We are all loved in here and the situation is resolved.

2 Likes

Nobody cares. Your posts suck ass and you are an emotionally inept manchild