NAMAFIA LIVE STREAM SIDEBAR THREAD

I will private message you my insom harassment in the future so we can laugh at him behind his back

i feel this song applies to you just about as much as it does to Drake

like sorry bro u dont get to be a sex offender and talk shit to me about anything, that's not how this works

weren't you recently in a psych ward? i feel like every single insult you just typed was projection lmaoooo

4 Likes

can u get back to posting about binge eating pizza out of the garbage can please? those posts are much more enjoyable

Now this is trolling. GUFFAWING.

i seem to recall you posting some stuff about "therapy is a scam by big pharma" so it's understandable that you have a visceral and violent reaction to a man actually talking about his feelings

Being a mod sucks ass. The only time it didn't suck was when that guy paid me to change jdance's title

1 Like

marski? he's not like us. he's not like us.

No offense but you always talk about "enjoyable posts" and "normies posting" making the site "worth reading" as if you're observing pets in a zoo, try to tone that attitude down.

In other words: You talk like you're not like us, you're not like us.

@insom Osiris wouldn't want this. Go eat some poutine

actually osiris would want this.

Another contradiction.

You either have to own up to the fact that "shitposting" (you still haven't defined what makes a post good) only started after the NEL/dota community had already left, or you have to realize that there was always shitposting at all times and it never actually changed that much.

Bruh this guy's wrists are straining from spamming this nonsense. Breath @insom

2 Likes

What do you think about the state of the old forum? You were a very prominent poster at the time.

I don't think the feel has changed much just people have gotten older, some stopped posting c'est la vie

1 Like

Wow.

2014'er reporting in.

Qv

I miss robert