NAMAFIA LIVE STREAM SIDEBAR THREAD

Might stream some solitaire later.

Looking for it on the side bar

@Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk live with new turkish Roguelike Dice game (a friend of his was involved and it's inspired by Dungeons & Jewels)

what did they mean by this

1 Like

this weekend is awear

not sure what the current issue is i think ihave to straight up have roragok reinstall it for starters

what did he mean by this

i suh-where!

Live With 0 to 21 Zachtroncis Solitaire Collection Runs.

1 Like

lets get this on the sidebar

1 Like

Got tilted on two and it was all downhill from there.

1 Like

that game definitely looks like im not smart enough to play it

1 Like

Had this dream last night where I'm in a car with the CIA agent from Leon de Professional and he tells me "say something that's fourteen words" -- I think he's joking and I say "we". Then I'm in some dimly lit room with a pit to jump down into; think a John Wick Rave Scene and mid 20s women are murdering each other (presumably to preserve a future for the white race). I refuse to jump down and there's this unspoken sense that I will be killed if I don't -- I then wisp in and out of dream consciousness where these dream intermissions are torture -- I am soaked with blood.

Woke up then and decided to not to go back to sleep.

1 Like

Would you be my personal programming tutor?

1 Like

Pointless thread. No discussion on plotting dataframes or tables (my lifes purpose)

1 Like

I dunno I could finish up a library I've been working on and post it in there.

This is the only tutor you need. Don't be fooled into thinking you want to develop "software", "apps" or "networking". You want to do mathematics and graphing

1 Like

Any career where you sit on a computer is ultimately gay

1 Like

You deliver pizzas moron those things look like a dudes butthole

1 Like