new #plasma logo

A cubano is a fucking sandwich

1 Like

Cubano eSports ■■■■■

Cuz I'm cheap

not really fair to hold every other countries players to the economic standards of cuba lmao

cuba is a paragon of sustainability

1 Like

insommcreepy af

1 Like

technically true lmao

not even just technically, reports have been written

https://sites.psu.edu/sovas3a/2020/02/03/cuba-found-to-be-the-most-sustainably-developed-country-in-the-world-new-research-finds/

primitivism is actually the most rational response to everything we know about what we're doing that's unsustainable

but nobody actually wants to live like a primitivist

also prisoners dilemma; nobody expects enough other people would go along with it anyway

so we're stuck hoping technological solutions will be sufficient to patch it all up (not optimistic)

2 Likes

first line probably doesnt respond to your sentiment properly but w/e leaving it

1 Like

I just meant like yeah they’re technically always poor which is technically stability ecks dee

but your post is way more interesting

idk if i could live that way but id be willing to try

@yns fuck u u suck dick @rifpsi fuck u 2 ■■■■■

thats the thing tho; not having a bunch of modern luxuries is 'poor' in some sense but still doesnt necessarily reflect an undesirable lifestyle. from our perspectives they dont have a lot of stuff that we'd miss but if they never had those things in the first place and still have fine social lives and ways to pass the time then nothing wrong with that

1 Like

Who needs friends when u can buy Mexican friends

yeah I agree, I get what you’re saying

What happened

top 10 anime betrayals

I’ve been down with #PLASMA since the start this is unsettling

1 Like

but without materialism i am nothing

Bruh I'm talking with cubanos and brisanz. Shit cheap

@yns ■■■■■ this cock sucder gaben mae this shut ecnomixally scamanle