New Sherriff in Town

i can answer but Ill let @anon82208883 answer if he wanted to or basically tell you that i offer self-autonomy at every level

kinda unrelated but im working on building an ultra-resilient community, one where the stakeholders can really feel like they have digital ownership of the product. people are gonna have to buy shitcoins to post and like posts but i promise its gonna be awesome

We're having a premine next week. I'll let you guys know when you have a chance to be a part of the action -- I can't wait to see you there.

should add your name to the banner

I mean now that you mention it this sounds like a great opportunity to fix the sidebar and display a nice fat ad on it

let me be clear that i understand the benefit of kyle's new-account regulations.

unless the main take away is that kkat literally chose to unmod himself? maybe that's what i'm missing.

this is very huberis, i can see why you'd suggest something like that for epok xD

well, thank you. accept my fictitious wong tips until they are made real by epok's racketeering.

yes thats what im implying here

all my beautiful little Sherifs are special and i would never demote them over a nights negligence

unless youre Indoor Storm and a Domestic Threat to tehf orum

1 Like
1 Like

despite the negative press covfefe

You guys will never experience how good of a mod I can be

1 Like

skype in 2021 lol . . .

i liked it when we just used skype and email

slack/teams makes me want to blow my brains out

I just read it and thought "alright but who is this?"

Who knows. Maybe I unmodded myself and don't remember..

Wonder what I was demodded for

Same reason I've never been a mod. Being black.