Night Trap Day 4

people take this game seriously because you let down your team when it comes down to you. most players want to spend a good amount of time to confirm as much as possible because of that. there's a reason why the day cycle is several irl days long

1 Like

i was mvp

2 Likes

bazingaboy obvious scum timid poster

you did very well matthew sorry i didnt pull it through.

1 Like

someone said 1 of (group w kkat) and (group w bazingaboy) first, they were probably mvp

tfw https://i.imgur.com/4Werkp1.png your college gives you $500 for no reason

that doesnt make any sense because 1) scum would always lose the final day with his read bait if he were scum and 2) ians a competent player and plays to win

from day 2. didnt you claim @ian?

you make us social liberals look bad

here is (imo) mvp

not at that point. even then though

5 Likes

if thats true i think this is like the hardest softclaim you could give

i think that was later in the day (?)

in insom's defense it would be aligned to kkat's town gameplay to not cc and purposefully obfuscate town reads

he would've made way more posts convincing others and/or confirming for himself that he is right then. maybe thats a read that i can make over insom because ive been playing with kkat longer but any town would spend time confirming

ian was ready to but preferred to address the town in the room. he didn't want to waste time trying to convince insom before he showed and its hard to blame him given the outcome

no town bothered for me to show up after getting red checked lmao think town we're just ready to think i was posting 100 times a day tryharding as scum. probably bad idea to post fake night actions at the start of 36 hour days though

could have at least afforded me an emote

friends rusty and should know better and insom hammered before you said shit which was even worse