Night Trap Day 4

actually impossible for ian to know i would just get ganked in an hour not his fault

definitely on the other towns but the guy who ends day early is technically playing the worst for town

i thought you'd be active and could be cleared quick. was gonna unvote when you got two but then i forgot and went on a walk

so also on me lol

to remind myself of how many roads there are to the dumpster

1 Like

ngl i hate getting any credit for these kinds of posts. i mean those were honest reads but if you vomit enough words some post is going to get it right. it's up to you and your teammates to find the right post

alternative jdance mindset

i found scum day 1 and got lynched for being a bad player while ■■■ carried me but im important

1 Like

yea i q'd it off but it's on my teammates to pick it up

that wasnt the only reason why you were MVP to me. you had the most +EV town posts and openly figured out the game. Without you it probably would've been pretty one sided

belligerence can carry you pretty far in a game where your other vt's are posting 20 times in 50 hours

1 Like

belligerence is the mind killer

im not a faz type of guy and i want everyone to play but posting so infrequently makes it really hard to town to actually coalesce and get things done and makes it a worse game for everyone

true, but you're just putting yourself down. you were best town either way. kkat was solid too, kills on point and clutch final day

my kids are growing up

im older than you

then

age involes time so its then

no it's comparative

comparing times

then

then would imply a sequence