NO NUT NOVEMBER HYPE TRAIN

Im about to furiously type more sentences in a series of posts

2 Likes

"Im sad might as well take 12 different supplements to see if that has an effect"

"Definitely wont go for a jog though"

1 Like

"Man i got really fucking drunk last night. Time to take seed oil to restore my bodies function"

There is a baseline level of dopamine and serotonin your body will be at.

When you take drugs, you spike these levels.

When you spike these levels, your body becomes dependent on these substances.

When your body becomes dependent on these substances, you feel like shit without them.

When you feel like shit without them, you take them again, and eventually you take more.

This cycle repeats.

When you exercise, you get the same effect as these drugs without becoming dependent on any of them. Its called hormetic stress.

Posts posts posts posts

you're suffering from bofa you need a bump bro

jdance is mostly right as usual

Magnesium is good for bone strength, sleep, and general feelings of calmness, if you are deficient.

However, it is not going to bring your hormone levels back to normal.

Mixing 20 supplements at once as a hail mary is fucking stupid

jdance too wise to fall for bofa :pensive:

Bofa?

BOFA DEEZ NUTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks jdance

what did i just read

1 Like

why did i have to read that

1 Like

Tell me right now that even if you feel happy with your 20 supplements at once that you will continuously purchase them monthly for the rest of your life.

As with recreational drugs, your body will develop a tolerance (to most of them, some no) and you will need more.

At best you are delaying the inevitable, which is going zero substances

If you feel sad for no good reason, you fucked up somewhere with life habits (sleep, exercise, having goals, diet)

like i told theodore there is no problem with drugs humans have been railing, smoking, and drinking whatever they have found to fuck them up since forever. the problems arise if you have can't practice temperance or become a fucking assclown when you imbibe

maybe nnn will clear plasmas head and help him detox with the power of semen