NO NUT NOVEMBER HYPE TRAIN

Temporary cure that actually works:

Take a fuckload of mushrooms or acid and use the following period of increased neuroplasticity to make lasting changes

**note this may only work if you are me and dont go insane after or during

can definitely vouch for mushrooms helping you see past your ego and evaluate your life from a more objective standpoint. psychedelics aren't for everyone though

Look up default mode network

Do everything in your power to use this set of neural circuits as much as possible to strengthen them

When you follow all my advice return to jdance and wire him money for saving your life.

Thank you

2 Likes

Last step is the most important

Projection?

1 Like

you come off as much more earnest even if your posts are unpolished and frequently incredibly dim or narrow in scope

i think earnest posting is typically welcomed by everyone except refpsi (real life scares him). iaafr rightly would put me in my place when i barged in and just made clown face emoji posts

I should do more mushrooms but i really do not want to at all

planning on doing the annual eighter at some point this fall and chilling in the backyard

1 Like

I think about doing them and my stomach just feels ill

Maybe i just shouldnt do 4.5g

yea you're gonna get that. homeboy swears by crushing it up and drinking it with oj but idk

Ill take lsd over shrooms any day

i just raw dog that shit and smoke a blunt to help the stomach out

acid is cool but it lasts too long

I dont even really feel sick eating them. Only a little bit. Ive just had generally unpleasent experiences lately with no real insights

I took 5.5g the last time and spent most of the trip trying to exist and then being confused at what the fuck i was looking at in game of thrones

whenever i get that feeling i just go outside and stare at trees/plants and it passes fast unless it's a genuinely uncomfortable truth ive been putting off thinking about. if you're stuck inside i get that