No Setup Mafia #1

A great game; I am MVP as I knew Wintermute was magician. I had grown bored of the game (after winning Day 1 and 2) and decided to have at ends. I made multiple references to the ending of Ulysses (a grand voyage) at the end of day 2.

I was pretty surprised you guys didn’t kill benny after we both said we were going to suicide the other and then I died (VT) and he claimed commuter.

I’d understand if the consensus was that I had magicianed, but it seems like half the town didn’t realize that was a role.

An interesting play thou very revealing once thou had revealed thy terms: If; at end of next day; Benny existeth and me not, then he was lying about his role. I knew the game from this point

I decided to suicide-bomb as I knew a rogue town was going to silence me (it ended up being Kkat; I can’t say I was surprised) and without my vocal inputs; we would of lost the game. I suicide bombed Huber as he claimed he had never heard the word portmaneu in his field which came off as scummy to me as he is a linguistic.

I did warn the team against lynching Slowdive sighs can’t win them all. The MVP is good enough for now.

I attempted to lynch Wintermute multiple times throughout Day 2 but the host refused to count the tallies despite me knowing his magician trick. Some hosting mistakes ruined the pacing of the game but I don’t blame him.

i didnt get lynched

I know but the public tide had still turned against you leading a town member to sacrifice himself for fortuneless gain.

yeah true. good job day 1

MVP? You threw the game.

No you did. If was clear you were going to silence me and thus, as you demonstrated you thought me scum, you would of mislynched the next day. I read the roles and found mafia at a clear check-mate with at least 99% odds. Had you vocalized your opinions better you wouldn’t of been suicide bombed on and you wouldn’t of wasted your town role on silencing the MVP.

You threw the game. You attempted to silence town’s best player in your dying breaths (and I knew this; read my last posts in day 2, the sleep was more metaphorical as I was actually reading the thread for hours afterwards).

Was silencing me the proper action? Of course not. Another conversation mistake

all these crazy roles are kind of annoying. guess i enjoy more vanilla basic roles. gg

how can he do two actions. That makes no sense. shouldn;'t he have to kill OR do an action.

i would like two actions at night too.

same thing with n1. was that explained. I could have missed it.

That’s how the setup works. One scum player gets an action in addition to their factional nightkill.

to me this reads they can choose a kill option in addition to the list we had.

not as an additional acction.